Note to New Members ×

Hi. Looking for bindings

Happymoose

Hello.  Someone sent me what they thought, and I expected, was a monoski.  It is actually a skwal.  I have had a monoski before so I am even more excited to try the squall problem as it did not come with bindings. I don’t want to break the bank on bindings does anyone know where I could get some relatively inexpensively

How wide is your Skwal? For standard bindings (e.g. F2 race titanium) you need at least 140mm width near the inserts. So if your skwal is wider you can get something like this

If you don't have enough width you can look for used catek os series bindings or bomber skwal bindings.

Just to be sure do you own snowboard hardshell boots? Or you just going to use the skiboots?

I have no experience with the later variant.

Did you see this one

? I'd recommend to use step in on the rear leg. Balancing on skwal without any speed is a bit tricky and clipping while sitting is awkward as hell.

Anyways these will work for you only if you have Deeluxe or UPZ boots (you need to install intec heel, not all boots have that option).

Edited by skhil
Additional details

Those TD1s will not work. The standard TD1 is adjustable from 20-70 degrees of forward angle. This is why Fin came out with another model that has that bolt circle rotated to allow for more extreme angles. These bindings were produced in limited quantities and are extremely rare.