Note to New Members ×

Milkland

softbootsurfer

Super Fun to have Rob and the Twins here...

I spent most of the day following him ripping Carves, literally almost laying in the snow on each turn, I know it is because of the Skateboard Ramp I built for him when he was 8, he spent years on it, then would apply it to his snowboarding...always a Duck stance too, now down to maybe 12 f -6 b though he is basically ambidextrous Carving with either foot in front, really fun to see for the old man following him  :- )  They live in Nicaragua, he surfs every day, yet appears and just starts ripping it from the minute he gets off the chair...and the Twins took off too, skiing like they live here full time...that was so Awesome today 

RTwins124.JPG.40df998b2afe2804c284a953fb97bdea.JPG

• Like 4

I went 9 to 2 😱When I finished I thought somebody had used a socket wrench to tighten up my kneecaps 😊             Milkland was around 50 degrees today and now in serious need of SNOW what with Rock and Slick taking over the surface….though Rob and the Twins are smiling 😀