Note to New Members ×

any experience with steepwater ?

raj

Originally posted by Bordy

hardbooter.com does under pow days.

Please buy from us we have some and Dave and I are broke as a joke!

I thought I had mentioned this? not the broke part..the boards. if not, my bad

tempted to grab a 177!

RJ...well...memory is only half decent since I forgot who it was;.)

Originally posted by D-Sub

I thought I had mentioned this? not the broke part..the boards. if not, my bad

tempted to grab a 177!

RJ...well...memory is only half decent since I forgot who it was;.)

I'd be interested in a measly Tanker 162 if anyone sees one (used preferred as I don't want to spend too much money on it).

Hey Bordy Dave etc,

I made a conscious decision not to carry the Oversize Tankers as I knew that you were carrying them. I have sent some guys to your site that were looking for them so I hope that culminated in a sale for you. I want to keep the good vibe that we all have on this site so I'll keep you in mind and whatever financial issues are going on.

Keep it on edge,

RJ

PS If you decide you're not going to continue carrying OS let me know so I can fill that gap in the market.

SVR, RJ, Hardbooter, anyone, what is the difference between a 187cm Tanker "Wide" and the "Heli-SnowCat" version? Thanks in advance. Bryan

PS. Dave, Hardbooter. Howmany 187cm Tankers do you have? Let me know if you want to sell a few of them in a package deal.

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan,

The ltd helicat model and the oversize are the same board, but that year they were dedicated to heli and snowcat ops (and I think there was actually a cat/heli op in canada that was using the tankers exclussively that year, but can't remember which one and the graphics on one of the models actually has a canadian flag and an american flag inside the cat and heli). So they are the same class of boards just that year was a limited run (same year as the limited 172 and 200 tanker crowns). Hope that helps.

speed is your friend...

Thanks SVR, I appreciate the info. I had some of the 187cm wides from the year before also. They appeared to be the same dimensions. I wanted to verify they are the same board as the Heli Snowcat before purchasing any more. The 187cm is a fav of some of the guys with bigger feet and lower angles. I have one I have not ridden yet, so I can't speek. I am a HUGE fan of all things TANKER though. Ride the 200cm the most and the 192cm on lighter days. Thanks again. Bryan

yes, I mean No!, Oh damn, what was it they told me to say?

Oh yeh, I am shy :)

I thought those that didn't like the "Tagging" of my photos might find having ME spread across the photo more appealing? No, well it was worth a try. Doesn't do much for advertising either. :(

• 6 months later...