Note to New Members ×

FS: Madd 170 Speed Item Metal Prototype

RyanN

I picked this up from a local rider and have not ridden it in quite some time. For sale is a 170 Madd Metal prototype. According to the person I purchased it from, only a few of these were made. The nose was repainted to cover the prototype marking. The titanal sheet covers about 3/4 of the length and the board has lots of camber. Board rides nice and the makes it livelier than one would expect.

$250 OBO Local buyer (Southern California) preferred. Shipping available at actual cost. I may be able to arrange delivery to Tahoe (Northstar area) in February.

Coiler Stubby listed in For Sale

IMG_2006.jpeg

IMG_2007.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

That 170 is from 2008 we had demos of it at the ECES in Stowe 08. I had 2 Ti Madds left over from the demo fleet.  I think Mike Banker only made 4 total 2 158's and 2 170's, they were made in Italy. They had some serious camber and rode very similar to the other Madds that we all use to love back in then. 

2 hours ago, GeoffV said:

That 170 is from 2008 we had demos of it at the ECES in Stowe 08. I had 2 Ti Madds left over from the demo fleet.  I think Mike Banker only made 4 total 2 158's and 2 170's, they were made in Italy. They had some serious camber and rode very similar to the other Madds that we all use to love back in then. 

I was there and if I remember correctly it had advanced variable camber based on temperature... 

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

I was there and if I remember correctly it had advanced variable camber based on temperature... 

I can confirm this. The 170 that I owned for a while was insano in -25F. Felt super odd in the lift line.