Note to New Members ×

Sold: - Intuition Power Tongue Liner

barryj

What's left in the gear room -

Intuition Power Tongue Liner molded once, Mondo 28    Used maybe 5? half days  - $50 +  Shipping

Paypal F/F  accepted~  barryj01@msn.com

2.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by barryj

• barryj changed the title to For Sale: New Even Lower Prices! - Boiler Plate V2 4mm Lite UPM mount, Track 325's with BTS/Fintec, TD3 6' Disk and Intuition Power Tongue Liner
  • barryj changed the title to For Sale: New Lowest Prices! - Track 325's with BTS/Fintec, Intuition Power Tongue Liner
18 hours ago, Chouinard said:

I’ll send you mine and you send me the BTS

Ok - Deal Chouinsrd!   Send $50 + $7.95 for USPS Priority and I'll get them out asap after I receive the payment. 

Paypal F/F  barryj01@msn.com

• barryj changed the title to For Sale: New Prices! - Track 325's with Fintec, Intuition Power Tongue Liner
  • barryj changed the title to For Sale: - Intuition Power Tongue Liner
  • barryj changed the title to Sold: - Intuition Power Tongue Liner

Possibly useful tip for anyone using a Power Tongue liner. The tongue over the arch is quite thick, and doesn't mold well to accommodate a high arch using the regular process. I molded the liners normally. Then I made a caul out of 2" plastic pipe to re-mold the tongue. The bolt is for the bump I have on top of my arch. Just heat the tongue with a heat gun and with the caul positioned, clamp in a vice (or use clamps).

thumbnail_20210324_200129_mfnr.jpg

Edited by BobD
  • Like 1