Note to New Members ×

Season Passes purchased!

dredman

I pushed the buttons today on Season Passes.  Yay!!  Looking forward to another season of riding!!

Red Lodge offered a discount (Whitefish did not) for returning pass holders due to COVID closing things early.  Red Lodge offered pass insurance but pandemic/epidemics were not covered.  

These are strange times with all that is happening in the world, but I am hopeful that things will mellow out when winter comes.  I also think that pass holders will have some advantages to slope access if things continue like how A-Basin, Beartooth pass and Timberline are currently operating.

Winter is Coming!

image.gif.f93fec9b61753480895121066d3c4ebb.giftmp.gif

• Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, dredman said:

...I also think that pass holders will have some advantages to slope access if things continue like how A-Basin,....

I'm thinking this also, although at A-Basin if you win the daily lottery it appears you can use your pass or buy a ticket on a equal footing.  Time will tell.

The longer it all rolls on, I'm thinking a seaon pass to @lowrider's T-bar ranch might be the safest bet (with the added bonus of unfettered political debate, ride-through rest rooms and some handsome livestock).

Actually, might be nice if all the mega passes just fall over and you can go back to riding with locals who don't blow in for the first 2 hours, smoke all the groom/pow, eat their packed lunch in the lodge and blow out....