Note to New Members ×

UPZ xc12

Habs2c

My wife and I just bought a pair before Christmas, Love them! The ankle space is tighter than the Deeluxe 325's but the toe box is bigger, providing a significantly better fit for us overall. I was concerned that they would be too stiff, but heel to toe they're not, and you have the versatility of riding the integral spring pack or to lock in a lean position. you have more fit adjustment capability and a built in Shox Strap. Sideways they are more rigid, and we both like it! The stock liners take a couple of days riding to form fit your feet, but they get more comfortable every time I ride.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, Algunderfoot said:

My wife and I just bought a pair before Christmas, Love them! The ankle space is tighter than the Deeluxe 325's but the toe box is bigger, providing a significantly better fit for us overall. I was concerned that they would be too stiff, but heel to toe they're not, and you have the versatility of riding the integral spring pack or to lock in a lean position. you have more fit adjustment capability and a built in Shox Strap. Sideways they are more rigid, and we both like it! The stock liners take a couple of days riding to form fit your feet, but they get more comfortable every time I ride.

Thanks for the feed back.  In terms of size, did you went with the same sizing as deeluxe?

• 1 month later...

I had a chance to ride the XC 12's one day before they shut all the mountains down around here. I like them alot. Not as stiff as my RC12's. I left the springs set from the factory. Tongues are definitely way softer. I got these boots mostly for my powder board but I rode them on my Nirvana Free Carve board and loved the ride. I'm thinking these will be my go to boots most of the year in all conditions. UPZ has a summer sale that just started with limited stock in hand so act now.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:40 PM, gawdzira said:

I am really happy with the fit. After a full day of riding my feet felt like I had been in soft boots.

Same with me. Really comfortable. 

• Like 1