Note to New Members ×

Staff Update

Jack M

Thank you Jason for your service! 
"The dancing poop" is a great rider and nice person. 
On my first SES; i was struggling then (still struggling now lol).
MellowYellow took some run with me on the "easy" trail to make me feel I belong.

The way the Montucky crew ride is just awe inspiring... 
Thank you David for your service in advance for stoke the passion and keep the community civil.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 9:07 AM, Jack M said:

All,

Please welcome David Redman, @dredman, who has joined our Moderator staff!  David is a 12 year veteran of the forum and as you may know recently organized the very successful Montucky Clear Cut carve session at Turner Mtn, Montana.  This event brought carvers from all over to enjoy a private carvers-only mountain, and raised over $21,000 for the Kootenai Wintersports Ski Education Foundation.  Here he is inspecting the groom.  Thank you David!!

IMG_0229.JPG

David is replacing @Mellow Yellow, who graciously stepped up and volunteered to help during the transition from BomberOnline last year, but regrettably simply can't be online enough.  Thank you Mellow!

Great Shot!  I'm trying to connect with other Alpine Carvers that frequent the June and Mammoth areas this Spring to help me learn to carve better.  Any recommendations on people to connect with, lessons that can be taken, ways to get better and learn this season would be great.  Hoping to transition my 35 years of surfing and 20 years of snow boarding to learn how to Alpine Carve with guys that know how to do it right.  Any suggestions would be appreciated... also I have the full pro Nikon 850 and Nikkor lens set up to film and photograph the action.

1 hour ago, Michael in SB1 said:

I'm trying to connect with other Alpine Carvers that frequent the June and Mammoth areas this Spring to help me learn to carve better.  Any recommendations on people to connect with, lessons that can be taken, ways to get better and learn this season would be great.  Hoping to transition my 35 years of surfing 

http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/forum/13-southern-california/

Post in the June and Mammoth threads... Not here. 😊

• Jack M unpinned this topic