Note to New Members ×

Az carvers?

xacta168

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice, Robert is a great fun to ride with! You have now officially met 1/4 of the total hardbooters in Flagstaff! I guess there is going to be some new snow up there. 

I will be up on Thursday to ride I look forward to meeting some more carving folk.

Edited by nitro
adding text

5 minutes ago, nitro said:

Nice, Robert is a great fun to ride with! You have now officially met 1/4 of the total hardbooters in Flagstaff! I guess there is going to be some new snow up there. 

It was snowing but pretty lightly... Tiny crystals blowing sideways... So I'm going to say there's not much accumulation. That said I see more on the radar headed this way! 🤩

• Like 1

Max Lean ,

9 minutes ago, maxlean said:

Hey man, sweet topsheet!  You going tomorrow or are you still rollin’ blackout days?  Otherwise, I’ll go ‘get sick’ and go up Thursday. 

Thanks this board is a beast ! I will be there ...we have 1 bonus day,  1st day of the new year !

then blacked out till the 7th

• Like 1

Got to ride with @nitro , @maxlean , and my son today.  Great day. The snow was pretty soft today... I stayed until 1500.

I had swapped my setup expecting to deal with several inches of pow... Took me until after lunch to get everything back on track. 😫

Snowbowl/Flagstaff is a very interesting place... Attended the pinecone drop last night.

Can't believe tomorrow is my last day on the hill here... It all went by way too quickly.

Mahalo.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/crfHGVuWCSdKCEYD6

Great  trenchn' with you guys yesterday we really dug it up, glad we finally hooked up!

if it wasnt for all the blacked out holidays on my week day pass, I would have been able to ride more days during your visit.

let me know if you ever make it back to the bowl.

we do have some of the best slush ridn' , so plan on coming back around in march& april!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, weather_nerd said:

Softboot carver and soon-to-be hardbooter in Flagstaff 😉 Anyone get a pass for the 20/21 season? I'll be up there on some weekday mornings for an hour or so.

Hiya, I'm up at the Bowl just about every weekend (while the kids race train) and sometimes during the week for some pre-work turns.  Let's try to connect.  I'm getting really tired of laps down Ridge, so hopefully the snow this week allows them to open more terrain.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:25 PM, kentonharman said:

Hiya, I'm up at the Bowl just about every weekend (while the kids race train) and sometimes during the week for some pre-work turns.  Let's try to connect.  I'm getting really tired of laps down Ridge, so hopefully the snow this week allows them to open more terrain.

I have a weekday pass this season so I can avoid the crowds, so some early weekday turns sound great. I'll also be there for the USASA races on Feb 5-6. 

Glad to see they are almost 100% open. Tuesday was easily one of the best powder days I have ever had. Consistent waist deep turns all morning!

On 1/29/2021 at 2:26 PM, weather_nerd said:

I have a weekday pass this season so I can avoid the crowds, so some early weekday turns sound great. I'll also be there for the USASA races on Feb 5-6. 

Glad to see they are almost 100% open. Tuesday was easily one of the best powder days I have ever had. Consistent waist deep turns all morning!

Cool.  I'm planning to be up there on Tuesday morning for about an hour.  PM me if you're able to make it up. 

• 1 month later...