Note to New Members ×

Bozi Longboard (skateboard) -Mad Bomber

FTA2R

Hey Everyone,

I've got a Bozi Mad Bomber - it's a classic (no longer made, either). Great board, lot of fun, but time for me to move on. Tip to tail is just under 46" ; weight is ~ 10 lbs. Came with a few stickers (which I haven't touched) and has a few paint chips.

Ships from 22203 (DC area) and I can ship it with  your preferred carrier.

Also, there are "sunriser" LED lights on both front (white) and back (red) - both risers need new batteries (ni-cad, flat / coin style, I believe). I don't think they're made anymore - they're pretty cool and will definitely help make you more visible if riding at night.

All reasonable offers accepted.  If this is still up, then it's still for sale.

Please PM me!

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6030.JPG

IMG_6031.JPG

IMG_6032.JPG

IMG_6033.JPG

I love this Board!  Bozi made these with a 'slant-nose' that improved the turn up front (more like a Car, than, say, a Forklift, so DON'T go Switch on it!!). I note the Trackers (Excellent cruiser trucks! good for going Fast!!), Stimulator bushing (again, one of my additions to longboard equipment as a 'must-have' if U went Fast! I doubt they would've been in demand if I hadn't noted them on NCDSA 20 yrs. ago), and the JG designed TURNER AVILA wheels (which, if lathe-trimmed, would erase the crumbles on the outer edge, and still be 'O.K.' to collectors!) which are Stooopid Fast and grippy! This is a Classic board, and good Combo set-up. Jeff Bosworth would Approve, I am sure! (Btw, I am still riding my Bozi GS quite often, 14 yrs. after it got me to 2nd place at The Worlds Super-G on Turri Rd., near Morro Bay, Ca... It's a Keeper, for certain!)  So, regard this board 'Set-Up' with a bit of Respect. It is done Right, for someone who wants to Cruise Fast with flowing turns on moderate/steep hills. I wouldn't, however, bring it to VT/NH nor the Steeper parts of Colorado. 6% grade (unless sliding) is it's max comfort zone.  "PSR"