Note to New Members ×

Tele- board? Also, met a guy named Lothar from Essen.

1xsculler

Watched a video clip from Tenney Mountain on the book de face today about Martin Kimbell of Wahini Boards in Campton,NH teleboarder but also had his alpine versions next to mounted with TD3's. They make several alpine boards for tele inserts or alpine inserts-they look factory prime-ish in shape to me..213mm tip, 165mm waist, 208mm tail, 162cm 9.5-11.2scr, 175cm 11-13.5scr and 188cm is 12.7-15.9scr.

• 9 months later...
On 2/17/2017 at 3:04 PM, powdahbonz said:

Watched a video clip from Tenney Mountain on the book de face today about Martin Kimbell of Wahini Boards in Campton,NH teleboarder but also had his alpine versions next to mounted with TD3's. They make several alpine boards for tele inserts or alpine inserts-they look factory prime-ish in shape to me..213mm tip, 165mm waist, 208mm tail, 162cm 9.5-11.2scr, 175cm 11-13.5scr and 188cm is 12.7-15.9scr.

Don't ever refer to those things as "alpine boards".  From his "about us" page: "We took out the camber, softend [sic] up the flex, and added todays [sic] technology with Tri-Axle [sic] Carbon Fiber Matterial [sic].  Using Set Screws in the boards to allow different stances and bindings..." I may need a BP prescription now.