Note to New Members ×

Prior Spearhead 172 - Sold (locally)

lordmetroland

It's nearly Christmas and you've been Nice. Treat yourself to a powder board that carves a smooth turn, because you know Santa's not bringing you one. Bought it as a demo last year but it couldn’t have had more than a couple of days on it. I rode it one day (plus two runs) last year. Once I got it ground and tuned (what the two ill-fated runs told me needed to be done), the Spearhead handled windpack, soft snow, crust and chunky babyheads well. It really shined in the trees where it was whippy and maneuverable. Even though it’s a 172, I’d prefer something similar with a little more effective edge. I believe the sidecut is 9M and the waist width is 26.2. You think I'm lying

I'll ship the cheapest route. PayPal family (or whatever that's called).

The matte black finish with sublimated graphics and gold accents makes you quite the pimp...

Prior 1.JPG

Functional camo base is a must have if you’re going to be powder hunting in Afghanistan...

Prior 2.JPG

A serial number, along with a close-up of the Prior logo that eludes me. Is it a lion eating a crown? A Rorshach? A Lucha Libre mask? A macrocephalic bat? I’m confused.

Prior 3.JPG

A tiny rash on the topsheet. But, behold, no rocker here...

Prior 4.JPG

People seem to like pictures of edges next to smallish, roundish things, God knows why. But have at it.

Prior 5.JPG

Edited by lordmetroland

2 hours ago, steven said:

nice. don't these have rocker in the front? do you know what year? thx!

The Prior site indicates there's rocker in the newest Spearheads, but if there's rocker on this one, it would take a more discerning eye than mine to see it. Not sure of the year, but it's been well cared for. It's the board Huggy Bear would ride...

Good god, people. Everyone wants the bagel and M&M, but not this very excellent board. Let me give you a piece of advice: Santa is so damn tired from delivering presents that he doesn't really crack open the Naughty/Nice ledger until late January at the earliest. So the time to misbehave is right now, meaning that you should splurge on this fine piece of gear, while that bit of naughtiness slips under the radar. I hope you feel liberated.