Note to New Members ×

Black Pearl 156 2015

bkchristmann

7 hours ago, Pilot10010 said:

That's not very nice. It turns out this board is made for someone who weighs 62 kilos. I have bought a lot of stuff on this site and everyone is generally polite.

There are a few people like that around here. You just have to get used to it.

Your attitude is deplorable and reflects the kind of person you are. Rather than apologize or at least retreat you choose to continue in this vein. I suggest you mind your own business and keep your comments to yourself. What you don't know is the seller-who unlike you is a gentleman-and I texted each other and mutually agreed it's not the right board. 

Apologies. I have engaged a few time with pilot and he has asked and I have answered many questions and then when it was time to buy or not to buy...silence. That has been my experience. I recently saw it when it came to the 185 Kessler I just purchased. I can only speak from my experience. I will keep my thoughts to myself in the future. sorry to the rest of the community and of course to you pilot.