Note to New Members ×

LIKE NEW Winterstick Swallowtail Powder Snowboard Black Wood Grain 183 + Sims Burner 188 For Sale

tahoecarver

Unfortunately, I will be relocating to Central America permanently, and I have to cut my quiver down significantly for the move, so sadly, this must go; if I honestly thought I would have more opportunities to ride this, I would definitely keep it :( This is a like new Winterstick Swallowtail snowboard, in length 183. It was ridden just once in deep powder in Utah, which was an epic experience. It rides literally like a quick turning knife through butter...a surfboard feel on snow, that rides much shorter than its actual length.

If you look on the Winterstick website, this retails for $1200; the one I'm selling is a much better colorway in my opinion (black with detailing of the wood grain core, versus the blue one they are currently selling), so get it now for a much better price!!!

From Winterstick: "This is the board that has defined Winterstick from the beginning (serving up rocker since 1972). It features the traditional long and wide rockered nose, camber between the bindings and the iconic long swallowtail. Put these three aspects of this board together and you get a board that rides like a Cadillac when you lean forward and turns like a Porsche when you engage the swallow. Don't be intimidated, this board rides much shorter than it is due to the sidecut stopping at maximum width of the nose."

Shipping in the continental US is a flat rate of $60; elsewhere on the planet and I would need your exact address for an accurate quote. I take PayPal ONLY, which protects you and me as buyer and seller. However, if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, then you are more than welcome to check out the board in person, and pick it up on the spot, for a cash payment.  If race boards are more your speed, I am also selling a Sims Burner Split Tail Race Board in size 188 cm (also in mint/like new condition for $500 + $50 shipping in the continental US). Please don't hesitate to contact me for questions at awesome_auctions@live.com.  Thanks for your time.  ED

post-197-0-88363900-1466966148_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-32871800-1466966176_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-74159300-1466966188_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-04025900-1466966211_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-76508600-1466966227_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-13882200-1466966239_thumb.jpg

Edited by tahoecarver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...