Note to New Members ×

SOLD Winterstick Custom RS 166 BX

Jack M

SOLD.

166cm, 27.5cm waist, 10.5m avg VSR. Excellent condition, built in fall of 2018. BX-ish carvey freeride board.  Premium construction with Titanal inlay, carbon fiber net, p-tex topsheet can be waxed and ground.  Decambered nose and tail, mellow camber.  4x2 ten-packs.  Used only by me in combination with my alpine boards, so not a lot of use.  Never used with hardboots.  1 grind, edge bevels at 1-base, 3-side.  No damage, no issues.  Some liftline scuffs.  Awesome board, just selling to fund my next custom Winterstick!

$600 plus shipping.  Bindings not included.

712CBD42-7E29-4F00-A267-D869FD56D44F.jpeg

8331BF3B-8856-4BF8-A71A-3FE4ABFCBC15.jpeg

9549EC1E-8A35-4A82-A0E3-C8FC2C86A89C.jpeg

C9C5CFC7-451F-4695-959E-1A02D3E7240B.jpeg

1740266B-8AE3-45EF-9B49-6684300A51BB.jpeg

Edited by Jack M
sold
  • Like 2

• Jack M changed the title to Winterstick Custom RS 166 BX

a LOT of board here. great deal too Jack! if i didn't already have almost an identical board to this, i'd take it. someone at cva should snatch this up. one of the better bx race boards available to purchase. stiff, damp, holds, rails, bombs. not for the faint of heart. good luck with the sale. one lucky person is getting a deal here with this one!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dhamann said:

a LOT of board here. great deal too Jack! if i didn't already have almost an identical board to this, i'd take it. someone at cva should snatch this up. one of the better bx race boards available to purchase. stiff, damp, holds, rails, bombs. not for the faint of heart. good luck with the sale. one lucky person is getting a deal here with this one!

Indeed, to buy this board new would be over $1100.  I got a discount so I am passing that forward for my ASB peeps.

Fast board, would do well in a BX or BSL course.

• Like 2

• Jack M changed the title to SOLD Winterstick Custom RS 166 BX