Note to New Members ×

How to clean Intuition liners?

piusthedrcarve

I use a vinegar and water mix. Let it soak, scrub with fingers inside the liner. Then rinse with clean water and scrub some more to minimize the vinegar smell.

When you use a boot dryer for the first few times, the room will faintly smell like pickles! Which is still better than foot funk.

M Essentials Mirazyme Enzyme-Based Odor Eliminator, 8oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DYNSN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_UyuWwbEP00MRF

Many recommend the above product for hand wash. I will give try tomorrow. Just pulled liners out from boots and removed foodbeds. Most of orders and wetness were from footbeds.

Isopropyl alcohol aka rubbing alcohol.

I use 95% diluted down to a 50/50 mix, soak, then air dry. Iso alcohol is the disinfectant and odor eliminator in your lysols, pinesols and fabreezes. Buy a gallon for a couple of bucks and it has a billion uses. I also use it for car detailing, de-icing, kitchen/bathroom cleaning etc etc etc.

Never had much luck with the freezer option. Vinegar stinks. Washing machine sounds a tad rough on liners but never tried.

Ok.  I used the Mirazyme.  Instead of doing it with hand wash, I mixed with water and put into a spray and applied on footbed and inside of liners and dried them in a warm temperature room. 

Smells are gone totally.  I will leave them another day or two to dry completely.  

The product description reads it removes bacteria, mildew, and algae that cause bad order.  So, I will be happy when I put my feet back into the liners.

Yup.  I will pull liners and footbed out and dry them after every ride.  Thanks Corey.

Thanks all for recommendations.  

Edited by piusthedrcarve