Note to New Members ×

Heat mold boot fitter in western Washington?

genepires

Sorry if this is a covered post already but I am looking for a good outfit to heat mold my new deeluxe 225 hard boot.

It has been recommended for a pro service should do it instead of gambling it on my own. i live in western washington and a friend on mine suggested either; pro ski service in issaquah, sturtevante and some guy named Jim Mates.

Do any of you guys know of a good boot fitter and hopefully with some snowboard hard boot experience?

In western Washington

Thanks in advance

Gene

Bomber has a step by step guide to molding you own liners. Many have done it successfully only real way to screw it up is to overheat them. It's a simple procedure that you should look at even to prepare yourself for having it done by a pro. Toe caps is the most important step next to overcooking.

Heat molding is pretty routine for any ski shop.  I have brought tele boots into Evo.

You won't find any shops with any hard boot experience in western Washington.  Maybe in Wenatchee.  There are a handful of hardbooters that ride at Mission.  On west side of Cascades, nothing.