Note to New Members ×

PSA: Big F2 GS board on Craigslist, Minneapolis area

Dan

That's a smoking deal for that board.

I know! I've reached the stage of enlightenment (and crowded basement) where I no longer buy all the smoking deals I see, now I just post 'em up and enjoy vicariously. Anyone in CO looking for a Rossi Undertaker? :-)

Edited by Dan

lol. me too Dan!!!

Yeah, I'm at the point where I've realized that it just doesn't make sense to chase every pretty little thing that chases my eye. Getting my hands on it and having a productive relationship with it are two very different things. Hmm...we are talking about snowboards here, right?

Anyone in CO looking for a Rossi Undertaker? :-)

I've corresponded with the guy with the Undertaker. Just haven't overcome my own doubts. And there's no consensus - at least on BOL - on whether it can be used as more of an all-rounder than just a dedicated powder board. Mostly, I just want it because it's huge and it would be funny to ride it amidst the hordes of Never Summer 156s.

Edited by lordmetroland

I've corresponded with the guy with the Undertaker. Just haven't overcome my own doubts. And there's no consensus - at least on BOL - on whether it can be used as more of an all-rounder than just a dedicated powder board. Mostly, I just want it because it's huge and it would be funny to ride it among the innumerable Never Summer 156s.

I can't help you there, I had one of those for a couple of years and it was just too damn pretty to put bindings on it, so eventually I let it go. I will say that I have heard it works as an all-mountain freeride board if you're big enough to drive it (I am probably not).