Note to New Members ×

Raichle 324 Boots US 8.5 - $100

Senior_Technical_Writer

Selling a pair of my Raichle boots. I wear a US 8.5 and these fit perfectly. I upgraded to a new pair so these are no longer needed.

Pros:

• New rubber heel (red) and toe (black) pads purchased from Bomber. I think I paid 40 bucks or so for new set, and I used them about 2-3 days total.
  • Shells are in great condition, except for one of the buckles (see the bullet under Con below)
  • Liners are in good shape, but certainly are not new (and they do not smell at all)

Con:

• On the left boot, the buckle that goes across the the top of your foot is messed up, and slightly bent. It popped open while carving on our Midwestern ice, and bent during several heel side carves. 

Perhaps a boot fitter or local ski shop can fix the ratchet-like buckle? Or, just ride them that way knowing that your left heel may slightly slip.

Let me know if you have any questions via the forum. 

Price: $85 plus shipping.

post-902-0-92969100-1447811237_thumb.jpg

post-902-0-01157400-1447811263_thumb.jpg

post-902-0-90032600-1447811277_thumb.jpg

post-902-0-21195200-1447811302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Senior_Technical_Writer

The sole length stamped on the heel states 285mm. I really cannot find the mondo size anywhere else on the boots. I wear a size US 8.5/EU 41 and they fit fine. Perhaps someone else more familiar with these boots will know?

Also price is now 85 plus shipping to the lower 48. Thx!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...