Note to New Members ×

My friend rented a ski area yesterday.

Keenan

My friend rented Anthony Lakes Oregon yesterday as a memorial to his mom who recently passed away.  It has a 50 person cap on skiers/boarders when you rent the mountain and they provide lunch.  Only about 20 people rode the lifts, 5 of which were hard booters.  The groomers held up firm and fast until the lifts stopped spinning at 3pm.  Then the mountain manager bought us 3 pitchers of beer and asked that we tip our lift ops.  It was a day in heaven and we want to do it again next year.  We would need 50 people total at $80.00 each to own the mountain for a day.  You just read this, think about it, next season, highest base elevation in the state, not a big mountain, but ours for a day.

Count me in! Pretty hefty drive from Portland, but it would be worth it to get 50 carvers together. 

I got 50 percent off tickets from Liftopia for the two days before (just under $20 a piece)  so you could ride for 2 days for $100, or 3 for $120.00

Our Monopalooza, (monoskiers) just rented an area in Wyoming to kick off Monopalooza. 3 grand + $16 each for an all you can eat buffet as well. The bar was staffed also. (pay of course). It was such a hit we may do it next year in Montana. I talked to "Maverick" ski area and their prices start @ 2 Grand. It was one of the best times ever.

Don

Feed the Addiction... :eplus2:

• Like 2