Note to New Members ×

For Sale! Boards, Boots, Bindings!

NSSage

Hello everyone,

here I have a few things I need to sell.  Why am I selling it all?  Well I decided to move to Hawaii and need to get rid of my hard booting gear and just keep one of my soft boards for whenever I venture back into some mountains.  You can pick up anything in Steamboat, CO so you don't pay for shipping or I will ship it for whatever that costs.  I took very good care of my boards, waxed every 2-3 days and maintained my edges whenever needed, they all look and ride beautifully.  Feel free to make me an offer on anything if you think its a high price and I will consider it.  The Rev boards are full metal construction and make fantastic race boards but also one of my favorites for just free carving very easy to ride and grip so well even in the iciest east coast conditions.

Boards:

Donek Rev 180 $750- ridden half a season and raced maybe 5 times, no scratches/dings, perfect base, plenty of edge.  just has some light marks from an F-plate that will probably come out when the top sheet is waxed.  P-Tex top sheet, get some extra damping and better flex from it.

Donek Rev 163 $650- Ridden half a season by me and about the same by another rider, riden in gates and raced a few times although you can not tell as there are no dings or major scratches (just a few little ones on the base) some top sheet marks from a plate not bad though, Plenty of edge.  This one also has a P-tex top sheet for better damping/flex.

Prior WCR 163 SOLD!- Bought this board on here a year ago but only rode it once.  Lots of fun, tons of camber.  Good condition, it has a few top sheet scratches but they do not effect performance of course.

(maybe for sell)

F2 Speedster 175 $350- Ridden one season, great condition. P-Tex topsheet

Boots:

Deeluxe Track 325 SOLD!- Really nice comfy boots, I only molded the liners once.  Great condition and they are size 26 with 25.5 liners.  I have the normal heels still

UPZ RC10 SOLD!- great boot for narrow heels, only ridden half a season and in really good condition.  they have got really nice flex and not nearly as stiff as you would expect, I'm very light and have no problem flexing them.  Size 25's.

Bindings:

F2 Intec Titanflex SOLD!- good bindings, they have and extra damping layer thats pretty cool and you can take it off if you like.

Burton Race Plates SOLD!- race plates! good condition, not ridden much, great for light riders/racers.  they come with the original box and I have 3D and 4x4 discs for them.

Other:

F2 Intec Heels $50- great condition.  If someone wants these with the bindings or boots I would rather it go to them before I sell them to anyone else

Plate system:

Donek F-Plate SOLD!

Edited by NSSage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...