Note to New Members ×

END - Hunting for virus carving board

dominic

I want to try virus carving board this or next season with inexpensive used one to start.

I was sooooo tempting to go Ladia's Black Death last year, was great deal but I missed anyway.

Does anyone have such a board in your closet and look for new partner?

No idea about virus board specs but my current ridings are F2 SL 154 and Madd GS 170.

Please PM or email me at dominickim at hotmail dot com.

--

dom

Edited by dominic

did you try looking on europe e bay? All Board sports in Boulder CO is a Virus dealer and did have one for sale used. #303-415-1600 You are not going to buy one used cheap as they are expensive. I doubt you could buy one used for 200.00 if thats what you are looking for? You are going to have to spend money to get one.

did you try looking on europe e bay? All Board sports in Boulder CO is a Virus dealer and did have one for sale used. #303-415-1600 You are not going to buy one used cheap as they are expensive. I doubt you could buy one used for 200.00 if thats what you are looking for? You are going to have to spend money to get one.

Thanks for the info snowboardfast, it could be a long term hunting as I said it is for this or next season.

For the price, I don't expect any used Virus boards are cheaper than my current Madd board.

I need lots of patient to find my best luck.

--

dom

Don't keep us in suspense, let's see what you got.

:biggthump I bought an old, used Thunder.

Does anyone have experience with this kind?

I want to know some characters if it is special, to help me to adapt soon.

--

dom

Edited by dominic

I have two Virus Cyborg's Evo II for sale. One bling bling EVO II and one EVO II zylon kevlar custom (last one is ridden for two hours) both boards are collecting dust. 100% life left. The last one is without scratches, showroom condition as we speak.

Edited by Hans

I have two Virus Cyborg's Evo II for sale. One bling bling EVO II and one EVO II zylon kevlar custom (last one is ridden for two hours) both boards are collecting dust. 100% life left. The last one is without scratches, showroom condition as we speak.

Thank you for the offer Hans! but I'll try this one first for this season, may be save for next season? :)

Not sure size of your boards fit for me. What are the specs on those boards, BTW?

--

dom

Edited by dominic