Note to New Members ×

My bindings are gonna kill me. Advice?

Lucasgo

Well, in for a penny in for a pound

Now take the liner out of your boots and insert a bare foot, put the toes against the front, how much room behind the heel?

If you are a 32, to bad

But if you have a lot of room it's time for a smaller boot, lots of advantages, less friction, more direction, warmer also.

Lots of used boots out there, just ask.

[TD3]  Tried adjusting for boot length, but my boots appear to be too long?  wtf?  I went back and I don't see sizing options for ordering, so it's not like I got a small when I should have ordered a large.  What am I doing wrong?  

Both heel and toe screws are in the furthest holes, and I slid them as far out as possible.  Still can't get the toe lever over my boot toe.  Distance from heel to toe on boot is 32cm, but seems I can't get the binding to go beyond 30cm (maybe 32 when toe bail is lying down flat, but that's not helpful).

Raichle AF700TS.  I know they're old, but entirely functional and don't feel like dropping another 500 to replace something that's completely fine. 

Anybody else encounter this problem?  Why didn't I know this when ordering the bindings?

Are your bindings perhaps set up for small boots currently? In that case reverting https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/assets/images/PDFs/TD3FittingtoSmallBoots.pdf would help.

hth, cu Andreas

If they really don't fit, you must have boots bigger than M30? There are special extra-long baseplates for that, I gather. Just email Michelle and Fin at Bomber. They're very responsive and want your stuff to work.

This (on all counts ;-)    I have MP 31  225's on Sidewinder SI's and they fit perfectly.  I do recall having to ask Michelle for the longer plates.  Yours appear to be on the border-line, fit wise, so perhaps longer plates in order?