Note to New Members ×

166 F2 Eliminator WORLDCUP BX, 173 F2 Speedster RS GS, M27 Raichle 125 Boots

Longboarder09

What's the weight range of the Eliminator WC? I think the board is probably above my level of ability, how was it riding here in the North East? Have you tried it in hardboots?

Anyone above 65kg or 150lbs should be fine. I am 178lbs and was perfectly fine on it. As for riding in the northeast, I honestly can't think of a better nonalpine specific board. The metal construction is very damp and soaks up most of the vibrations, and the variocamber system provides INSANE edge grip even through ice. These features make the board very controllable in variable conditions and actually pretty easy to ride. However, the more energy you put into this board, the more fun it is to ride! Skill level shouldn't really be an issue though. I personally have only used soft boots, but I have read that this is also a very capable hard boot carver.

• 2 weeks later...
220 lbs too big for the Eliminator?

Seeing as the 166 length Eliminator is the longest length of this model produced, I highly doubt it. The official recommended weight from F2 states "65+ kg" with no upper limit. This board is pretty stiff and should be able to handle 220, as should the length . The board felt extremely solid under my 186lbs.

Edited by Longboarder09

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...