Note to New Members ×

Prior snowboards for sale

mudbone

post-11478-141842406527_thumb.jpg[ATTACH]36780[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36778[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36779[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37295[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37297[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37296[/ATTACH]

Prior Majestic 149cm. 7 meter radius sidecut, 24.3 waist, Three hole pattern, Still has factory sticker glue, Original owner $135.00 free shipping.

post-11478-141842406529_thumb.jpg

post-11478-141842406531_thumb.jpg

Edited by mudbone
removed new items for sale

Mudbone, rather than delete your entire sales thread (which would be a shame) I have removed those items that where NEW. Please re-read the rules for items for sale.

Good luck on your sale, some very nice items for sure.

FYI. Posting photos really sells vs requesting buyers ask for photos

NOT having your email turned on through the site tends to slow progress of the sales.

Should you have questions or you would like help posting your photos please feel free to contact me directly. Bryan

Thanks Brian..I will correct the ad.!!

Hello, I am looking for a board I hope you might have one left that may be a fit for me. I have some Ibex bindings, Head boots and plates for lift and cant. I weigh 180 or so and a height of 6'. I think what I am looking for is a setup that allows me to ride Southern Ontario type slopes slalom style. Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

Regards;

Collin

seriously interested in the Prior MFR (men�s free ride) 176 cm and the Prior pow Stick 181 w/3 hole pattern

i cannot send you an email through Bomber, unable your email or send me an email through Bomber

thanks

You can contact me at... pet ma surf at yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...