Note to New Members ×

N.i.c.e. 2014?

big canuck

• 2 weeks later...
Yo Boardski and Russ! How's it goin brutha's?

When is NICE this year?

Just tryin to put some dates down

Hope summer is treating you well

Take it easy

Kurt

Yeah! I'd like to know about 2014 scheduling too. What was that deal we made with Tae? Everyone who was there has to bring one new attendee or buy dinner for the group? Wanting to get my new attendee lined up early.

Good to see interest in NICE early this year ! I have been talking to the mountain and we are waiting to see what dates the local race team is racing that way we can have early loads again. It should be about the same time as last year middle of January. I will post here when the dates are firm and I will also start a thread on Idaho ride board as well. Hope summer has been full of fun adventures !

I too am experiencing heavy anticipation for NICE dates. Planing on a condo or cabin this year so dates asap would be good for my chances at scoring a good one at a good rate.

BTW... fall is officially here (well not reeaaally,) as I received my first issue of Powder yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok got the dates secured with schweitzer they will be January 20-26 2014. Early loads will be on thursday and friday as we will be allowed to load at 8am instead of 9. Always great to have the whole run to yourself and a few other carvers. I will start a post on the Idaho ride board and also check out our website www.northidahocarvers.com . More details to come !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...