Note to New Members ×

The Walking Dead

Michelle

Is that a web site? Is it safe to go to? I don't want my computer to crash - it's already fragile.

Michelle, it does require a software download to access the streaming. Look at the privacy policy carefully prior to accepting.

Have you already checked here?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/where-to-watch

I know there are zombie fans out there! Where can I go online and watch Season 3 (current) episodes 1-4? I have 5-11 recorded, but can't seem to find the first ones.

Or....if someone has a way to send them to me via DVD I would be forever grateful!

type "tv project" into google...there's everything in there

slight tangent...anyone remember that brilliant song by the Cranberries called Zombie?

how about the brilliant song TELL HER NO by the group called the ZOMBIES.

i think i will have to hunt up that album as i am sure i can excavate both the LP and the DVD from my messy living room.

Michelle, everything should be online via Netflix or Hulu Plus or a pirated view. BTW, Rick and Carl are bad-asses. Watch out.

Mark

even this season on netflix? Usually they don't put them up for download until a few seasons out. I know the DVDs won't come out for a while.

even this season on netflix? Usually they don't put them up for download until a few seasons out. I know the DVDs won't come out for a while.

Netflix will not be current. I do not believe that Hulu has AMC shows.

TV Links is the best if you are a savvy pop-up clicker. Normally they have links to putlocker or other sites for video watching that is not perfectly legal.

Ch131 is also good if you are a good pop-up clicker.

Amazon video I believe is the best legal way to watch an episode or two from this season. Although it is not free, charges per episode.

Okay, so maybe you'll have to wait for a few weeks, uhmm, months. I would think that someone in the CC would be able to solve this puzzle for you. BTW, did I mention that Rick and Carl are bad-asses? And what about Michone? Ahhh, inquiring minds really want to know....

Mark

Also: Andreas' character is such a downer. She could have solved a lot of problems by being smart instead of listening to others. Then of course, we wouldn't have the lead-up to the next episode would we? Smart girl!!!!

M.

I found them on Amazon Video, but I can't make them work on my iPad. I'm trying to figure that out now. I've got episode 5+ on DVR, so I just need the first few.

I downloaded the app for amazon video, but I couldn't figure out how to send it to the app. I may just have to watch it on my computer and deal with it!

Did anyone see tonight's episode? Awwwwwww, yeah! No spoilers here but, it's a good one and filled with a surprise ending.

One more to go for this season.

Mark

Cool Mark. I have it on the DVR. Got some things to do and then I can sit back with a beer and watch it.

Thanks for the teaser.

it's almost done for the 4th season??? wow...I watched the first 3 series in a single weekend while laid up sick. Not the ideal entertainment while trying to sleep. Its an odd mix; pseudo intellectual debate about existence vs. killing walkers with various implements. All seems a bit improbable, but then again the slopes are overrun with soft boot jibbing idiots who think they know how to carve, so anything is possible.