Note to New Members ×

Congrats Steph!! USASA Nationals GS & SL Champion!

Jack M

Good job Steph!

Also Ice got National Champion in SL and GS. Polaris gets silver in SL behind Ice

Mr. Coiler is National Champion in SL and GS. Glenn Chapman get a shout out for his double silvers behind Bruce.

How did the rest of the BOL competitors fair for 2012?

Ink

Bruce's time was smokin!The top ten open times aren't printed,but assuming it was on the same course as the open class,his time looks like he would have been well into the top ten.Cool!

p.s. I've never met Steph but her achievement is most certainly worthy of congrats.Way to go!

Edited by Steve Prokopiw

Arden got a Bronze behind Steph in Slalom and a Silver in GS. Utahdeafcarver (Jeff) got a bronze in Legends slalom but sadly blew out in GS where he was definitely a contender!

I retained my Kahuna Sbx title but only managed 5th in both Slalom and GS. The inclusion of that youngster Bruce is not making a very tough group any easier!

Its not a good measuring stick comparing GS & Sl times on two different days. Even If the same coarse setter tried to set the same coarse he could never duplicate it, even if they had chalk markings left over in the snow. The only way you can truly compare times between two athletes, is on the same coarse on the same day. I hear this allot with parents and riders, and its not a good way to measure riders up. Albeit that Bruce's times were smoking compared to the field of riders on that day, and YES he could obviously hold his own in the Open class ! Just saying ! Congrats to all who placed !!!!!!

Bruce's time was smokin!The top ten open times aren't printed,but assuming it was on the same course as the open class,his time looks like he would have been well into the top ten.Cool!

p.s. I've never met Steph but her achievement is most certainly worthy of congrats.Way to go!

Thanks so much everyone (esp. Jack for posting)! USASA Nationals is such a fun week of events, and the people we get to spend time with makes it that much better. Many congrats to all of BOL'ers that podium'd...even just competed!

Another BIG noteworthy mentionable is that Bomber & Donek had the BUSIEST tents during the entire week. Lots of newbies trying hardboots and alpine equipement for the first time...espcially kids. Nice job to Finn, Michelle & Sean for all their hardwork and dedication to our sport.

Another BIG noteworthy mentionable is that Bomber & Donek had the BUSIEST tents during the entire week. Lots of newbies trying hardboots and alpine equipement for the first time...espcially kids. Nice job to Finn, Michelle & Sean for all their hardwork and dedication to our sport.

Thanks Steph! Yeah, we were a bit overwhelmed by all the response and interest. We're coming back next year bigger and better, see everyone there!

Big shout out to all the competitors, and all their hard work. Great event, and great to see everyone!

AND congrats to Steph and Alex for their Boiler Plate wins! I swear we had nothing to do with it! :)