Note to New Members ×

June Carvers Classic - SNES 2012 Official Thread

nekdut

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Fellow Samurai,

My sincere thanks to all. The special treatment we received and the camaraderie were overwhelming. Please consider me in for all future summit meetings whenever possible where I will continue to be humbled by some seriously skilled craftsmen/women.

Regards,

Darren

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everybody for showing up for SNES this weekend!!! All the props go to Neil and the June crew for making this day happen, again.

It was a pleasure seeing you all again and getting to know some new people.

Big-D, it was a pleasure carving it up with you i the morning hours.

Chad, thank you for giving me the opportunity to kill myself on the Skwall. My butt and thigh muscles are still sore from dealing with the G-forces whilst standing in very awkward position, at first. I think I really nailed the technique in the end. Your boards are tha bomb. Hope to see ya soon and carve it up. I will baby "the loaner" in the meantime. :ices_ange

I am sorry that I did not come on Sunday. Bev and I had guests staying with us, so my arm got twisted to spend some time with them.

I did not make a lot of pics, but I am hyped to see what all you got.

Will be up in mammoth and June this weekend. Looking forward to go ride with any of you.

Wolfman,

You are a man of perseverance, in an hour you made the Skwal look easy. Nicely done. Great riding with you also. I am newly motivated having experienced June once more after a 24 year hiatus ha. My thanks to all those who encouraged me to make the trip it will not be forgotten. Hope to make it up at least one more time...or two

D

Thanks to the June Crew and Neil for a fun weekend. Was good to see some old friends and met some new ones.

My wife and kids also had fun. My son even wrote in his school journal that he got stuck in someone’s line (i.e. rut) on Gunsmoke while straight-lining a side-slip and crashed.

Thanks again to everyone!! Wish this season was a bit longer.

Take care, Tom

what everybody else already said

it was great seeing some old friends and make some new ones, it was fun riding with everybody

many thanks to Neil, Erick and the June Mountain Crew for making us feel welcome and mid day grooming

and for those of you who didn't make it to Giovanni Saturday night you missed out, we had a great time and Coda Boards picked up the tab, thanks Chad

Great times for sure. Hanging out with you all was the best. I had such a great time. I hope to get up at least a day before the season is over but that will probably have to be Mt High. Nice to ride and hang with such great people. I had a smile on my face the entire time. I think watching all the individual styles was awesome to see. Flying down Matterhorn with George and Gunsmoke on Saturday afternoon was absolutely memorable. I hope to attend any and all future CCC events.

<object height="300" width="400">

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/91kusF7855I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

</object>

Caught myself petting the dog...I'm so ashamed

Edited by slopestar
bad hyperlink

Hey thanks all for coming out for a great event. Saturday was a blast and even Sunday worked out pretty well with the storm rolling in.

I did want to check, Brook/SnowNBeachAddict, did you do a collection for a bar tab/happy hour for the patrol and groomers? There have been a few questions about contributing to that if that hasn't happened already.

Hi,

I purchased a $150.00 June Mtn gift card and gave it to Eric late Saturday afternoon. The bartender said that would be easier. That way Eric can coordinate with his staff. I informed him it was from all of us and thanked him and his staff for all of their support for the past few years. Carlo was up at June this weekend and ran into Eric on Sunday and he thanked Carlo for card and said to pass his thanks along. He was tickled pink we thought of him and his staff!!!!!!!!!!