Note to New Members ×

Who has snow in the East ?

lowrider

turn that flamethrower off, you're making it warmer than it already is. :angryfire oh, wait, I gotta chill....:cool:

Hunter isn't even open yet (not that I go to Hunter), so anything south of that is just grass now. I thought Killington had "top to bottom" snow now? Maybe that's just puffery

Tremblant was open last weekend. 3 runs they were charging 33$ I think. Nothing from top to bottom had to take the gondola up, ride and then take the gondola down. It was pretty crowded at 11 am. at 8:30 it was pretty good I was able to get some good carving and trying the sport plate.

I know tremblant is blowing snow like crazy for next weekend it`s 24H of tremblant, I wouldn`t show up there it will be a zoo !

Local hill St-sauveur is open, they should have a few runs open this weekend but it gets really crowded and they charge close to full price. I have my season pass so it doesn`t matter. At this point of time, any time on the snow is good time. It will only get better with time.

wvrocks, do you know the opening date of Timberline?

They are saying December 17. Probably with White Lightning from the top and Whiteout from mid station. And the bunny hill if you are looking for a challenge. Forecast isn't looking great for Wed/Thurs with some rain and temps in the upper 40's but they should be able to get some snow made this week.

well, there was snow, however it was a cross between chinease downhill mixed in with 30 or so collegiate/prep racing programs from as far as Orford in Canada plus snowguns on full tilt all day...took my first run on the 182 Coiler PRT-stuck that back in the bag-rode the Schtubby, took about 8 runs and enjoyed some frosty beverages. If it wasn't for the $29 ticket or 3.50/run, I woulda been pissed. Nothing but brown ground. Should have ridden my softies. Need a Happy Tune base job

Stratton was good carving yesterday just limited trails. Today was hero snow. Perfect groom, nice and firm and bluebird skies. Can't believe how good it was concidering there was nothing there a few days ago.

Tomorrow should be even better as it gets another day of groom and riding on it.

4 runs off the top and 1 on the bottom.

Steph and I will be out tomorrow.

Alex