Note to New Members ×

More Danny

Jack M

Very clean

I am amazed at the production of some of the Videos these days...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pd3TlkitmAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder what the early legends of flat land tricks think of such incredible degrees of difficulty. Steve Cathey, whats up dude??

I watch a lot of BMX and MTB vids and they look like labor/effort to accomplish the vision. Danny sees it and then make the clip look effortless. He is so smooooth and precise that no one else really compares.

Kilian Martin is obviously a fan of the great freestyle skaters like Rodney Mullen (still my fav) and Per Welinder. He runs an oldskool style with new school flair...Fun to watch.

Ink

Kilian Martin is obviously a fan of the great freestyle skaters like Rodney Mullen (still my fav) and Per Welinder. He runs an oldskool style with new school flair...Fun to watch.

Ink

Fact!! Rodney rules.

I can't help but think of Cathey due to the "Oldsnowboard" connection.

He built "Slicker" snowboards for one year back in the 80s. At a skateboard

factory of course. :biggthump

For the record, two college buddies and I invented "Extreme Walking" in 1992. :D

We started doing it around campus to lampoon the wannabe skaters and trials bikers who were trying to use campus common areas to show off. Then wouldn't you know it, a few years later it turns up on MTV!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_walking

Of course, I have no proof.

For the record, two college buddies and I invented "Extreme Walking" in 1992. :D .

Too bad you didn't get credit Jack ! You would be a millionaire selling all freestyle walking gear ;)

We probably all did it. In school in the early 1990's since we couldn't skate we used to line up the desks and "board slide" to 360 and all possible variation of them, using all the feature of the school we could find.

Too bad you didn't get credit Jack ! You would be a millionaire selling all freestyle walking gear ;)

Sigh. The story of my life.

We probably all did it. In school in the early 1990's since we couldn't skate we used to line up the desks and "board slide" to 360 and all possible variation of them, using all the feature of the school we could find.

Yeah, but we actually joked about it becoming a new sport, and we named it Extreme Walking and joked about having a "pro team" and marketing materials and special sneakers, yadda yadda yadda. Too bad we didn't run with it!!