Note to New Members ×

Bomber Cooking Classes

Arclite

Yeah. I remember that I also wouldn't have the proper amount of space for a tripod. Also, twice during this video, I smacked my head into the overhead cupboard, in case that's what you might be referring to.

I used to use a collapsible/backcountry ski pole and the grip would pop off to reveal a tripod threaded anchor for my camera. I have a ton of old 8mm? footage I need to convert from my Crystal Mountain days.

Great job BTW! I know for a fact that I am twitching to ride. Good to see I am not alone!

peanut butter is like coffee, if it aint fresh ground from whole beans it aint that good:barf:, no matter how smooth:cool:

I have to agree with this statement, but for the purpose of this video, I think Jiffy puts a super smooth groom on the bread.

My bread would have been toasted. That's how I roll.

as I rip my fresh powder...

I mean sip my fresh ground coffee from a local roaster I got a chuckle out of Off-piste pbj.

We get our off piste grind fresh from the grinder at the local super market, usually a mix of the dry roast & honey roast adds just enough sweetness, sometimes mix the honey roast & almonds for a special treat. The grind is a bit closer to avalanche debri than the ultra smootherized skippy:biggthump

Episode 3 is so simple yet so %@*&^ funny! I was sitting at the table eating a late lunch. I was just wondering what directions things were going to go when the waxing iron shows up! I got laughing so hard milk came blasting out my nose!

Here in Iowa our grooming is more like super chunky "Dead Chicken Heads" PB&J

Very nice! Thanks for the laughs over the off-season. That's some funny schtuff there, my friends!

Thank you for bringing up a very important rule for traveling sno-Boardrsz: Never, never spend beer money on food. Beer money is beer money. Food money is potentially beer money and can sometimes be considered gambling money OR, 'I'm buying you a drink' money (..which is really, kind of the same as gambling money!). Beer money is sacred. Food money, not so much.

It is so very and important to discuss these things here on BOL.

Mark

it wasn't brioche it was buttermilk bread but you can use any bread you like and the peanut butter was Skippy creamy, you don't have to use jelly or jam if you don't want to, it's your sandwich make it any way you like it, i'm just giving you a starting point and some ideas so that you can let your creativity and imagination take over

OVR already thought about the powder sugar, that's a good idea and even if you re-groom it you can just sprinkle more powder sugar on top

Only one (very small) issue.....I can't say I've ever seen grooming done across the fall line!

Only one (very small) issue.....I can't say I've ever seen grooming done across the fall line!
you are absolutely correct, by the time we realized that, it was too late and we didn't feel like doing it all over again (unrehearsed, unedited, uncut) but we did make another sandwich (with the grooming going in the right direction) to take the final picture, you can see it at the end of the class where it actually says "the end" and my avatar picture is from the same sandwich but at a different angle

PBJ1copy3.jpg

PBJ2copy3.jpg

• 5 months later...