Note to New Members ×

Bomber Cooking Classes

Arclite

Here's a little fun dare for you people out there.

I dare you to stick your bomber butter in the freezer, and compare it to what you see in the video.

However, don't eat it. That's bad. I'm not responsible for any hospital/porcelain trips you make.

What?? ...no 10,000 btu salamander??

You need to charge more for those endorsement patches to afford an upgrade to your appliances.

That said I learned a lot and now feel worthy to do some high-end presentations;)

ps Can you fit a size 27 liner in that oven?

if you want your sticker on my jacket all you have to do is send me your sticker

the cameraman might seem a little shaky because he doesn't know exactly what i am going to do or say next, the video is one take only, unrehearsed, uncut and unedited (except for the opening and closing credits)

Yeah. I remember that I also wouldn't have the proper amount of space for a tripod. Also, twice during this video, I smacked my head into the overhead cupboard, in case that's what you might be referring to.

I thought I heard some laughter starting to break out but was quicky curtailed.

Chef, chef, first question: Is the bread brioche? Are you using a natural peanut butter so that it holds up against multiple groomings? Also, does one have to have the underlying strata of jelly and bread in order to get a perfect groom?

Thanks,

Emeril Florence LaGasse Flay Skully Bordy

it wasn't brioche it was buttermilk bread but you can use any bread you like and the peanut butter was Skippy creamy, you don't have to use jelly or jam if you don't want to, it's your sandwich make it any way you like it, i'm just giving you a starting point and some ideas so that you can let your creativity and imagination take over

OVR already thought about the powder sugar, that's a good idea and even if you re-groom it you can just sprinkle more powder sugar on top