Note to New Members ×

SkES 2011 Daily Rub In

two_ravens

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious that the next great revolution in alpine carving is the Pi Plate. 2 Ravens is obviously an engineering genius. That level of technology trumps the Bomber Boiler Plate in every way. The future potential of the Pi 'R Squared will be comparable to putting a Flux Capacitor in a DeLorean. Hey...that give me an idea...

Very nice work on the plate, so simple, efficient and visually stunning. The rest of the Montucky Trenchers are so thrilled to be sponsored by Pi. We will ride them with pride! We will show the world just what Pi technology can do at 2011 SES!

Johnasmo and I tested our Pi Plates yesterday afternoon at WMR. Wow! They make firm icy conditions feel like you are floating on a sea of lemon meringue with the precision and control of a fighter jet.

I love Pi!!!

As expected, the Pi Plate has been a huge success :biggthump and 2Ravens' domination of the hearts, minds and wallets of the world's carving community is nearly complete! :eplus2:

Sorry, no more pics of the Pi 'R Squared concept, as it is still in development - piracy issues and all, I'm sure you understand....

We all know about the legendary cougars of Aspen, but Snow King has a cougar of its own, and we thought it would be fun to introduce all of you to this local legend.

photos:

1) Meet Cougar - a mild mannered Snow King version of a blue run.

2) By my (not necessarily precise) measurements, it runs about 29 degrees at the top. They groom it with a winch cat.

3) A little wider and easier at the bottom, it is usually no more than 4 groomers wide at the top.

post-6122-141842334473_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842334475_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842334478_thumb.jpg

photos:

1) Yup, it's all downhill from here. Wish we had a Pi Plate - then we'd rip this in style for sure, but all the demos were taken already! :(

2) It's just a mellow little blue run! :eek: We're making a few scratches on it, but not really linking up pretty turns here at the top. Good thing there's a clinic at SES for us on Saturday!!!! :biggthump

3) Our tracks on Holy Land look a little better - maybe there's hope for us yet!

post-6122-14184233448_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842334482_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842334483_thumb.jpg

Pi Plate Technology is simply amazing,,,but the demand even more so!! I waited at the demo tent most the morning....all demos were out on the mountain....never saw any come back,,, so I went to the dollar store,,,sold out,,,Pi and Pi 'R Squared....You are really on to something here....SWEEEEET!!!!

Here we have the Winner of the First Ever SkES Wet Body Armor Contest! :p:biggthump OOOoooooeeeeeee!!!! Look at the shoulder pads on that hottie!!!! :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

Warning!!! Censored Post! Warning!!!

Disclaimer: This post was censored by the OP. The decision to censor was not in any way influenced by Fin Doyle, the Administrators and Moderators of this forum, or the staff of Bomber Industries. Any comments or concerns regarding the censorship of this post should be directed to Two Ravens by calling 1-900-EAT-SNOW. Please state your concerns at great length. We are very, very interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter.

post-6122-141842334499_thumb.jpg

OK, everyone should be off the hill and into dry clothes by now. Lets check in and see what's going on at the Banquet...!

Oh my heck, Ethel! Hide the kids! :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like the entire SkES crew is passed out in the hot tub! :eek: Guess the party got a little out of hand, and no one will be conscious for the banquet.... :smashfrea

Oh, well - that just means more prizes for us next year! :biggthump

post-6122-141842334502_thumb.jpg

Great SkES.!! Carving, clinics, and especially the new high tech equipment! Rocking entertainment ..only at sled...wet body armour contest. Visiting participants were enjoyable, although some were real turkeys ...may need some kind of selection process next year. Will Aspen even come close? Will find out TOMORROW!!

You shouldn't totally disregard man boobs (moobs) till you've seen mine. Might change your opinion about em!

Wow big canuck, such a kind offer...kind of disturbing, that is!!! :eek:

Glad you all enjoyed the hot tub party! :p Personally, I don't remember a thing. A couple of rootbeers and I'm done for!