Note to New Members ×

a guide to love in a ski town.

bobdea

yeah, but usually Cougars in the true sense are 40-50+ (not 35ish) and have lots of money to lavish these said college-aged guys. Why else would they be dating an older woman? They're too stupid to know the real benefits of dating an older woman :1luvu:

um, well, it's not about money all the time. sometimes, quite frankly, it's about easy access to sex and lots of it. when it comes down to the bat**** crazy fat chick, the hot girl that sleeps with everything and everything is tripping over each other to bed her down or the level headed but horny divorcee that knows exactly what she wants and that's nothing but your dick and maybe someone to ski with it's a easy choice if you know what's good for you. most young men don't.

getting laid can be tough in a ski town as is, cougars are a god send and I've dated a couple and known a few more. if I were single and in a ski town that's where I'd be looking, no headaches with that group of women.

um, well, it's not about money all the time. sometimes, quite frankly, it's about easy access to sex and lots of it. when it comes down to the bat**** crazy fat chick, the hot girl that sleeps with everything and everything is tripping over each other to bed her down or the level headed but horny divorcee that knows exactly what she wants and that's nothing but your dick and maybe someone to ski with it's a easy choice if you know what's good for you. most young men don't.

getting laid can be tough in a ski town as is, cougars are a god send and I've dated a couple and known a few more. if I were single and in a ski town that's where I'd be looking, no headaches with that group of women.

Holy cougar bait batman, we actually agree on something:eplus2: