Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Northwave point 950

tommaso2k

Hi

I'm selling a pair of yellow Northwave Point .950.

Shell size is E, liner is Mondo 29.5.

These are the best boots still used in world cup racing and rare to find.

Boot is in very good condition as you can see on the pictures. The liner is almost new as the boot was used with custom liners.

Price starts with 450 Euro, best offers wins.

Approx. shipping prices:

International shipping:

To Germany, Austria, France, Italy: EUR 39.00

To Russia, Finland, Sweden: EUR 50.00

To USA, Canada: EUR 60.00

Preferred option is to bring them to ECS in Zinal to avoid any shipping costs.

Please see pictures here: http://www.extremecarving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8562

PS: I can send more pictures via mail

Regards

Thomas

Seriously, what makes these boots so good to command such a high price?

I am a mondo 29.5 and interested and besides the EC crew "using" them (as I think they now use Deeluxes) Im interested why they are so good.

not just EC crew, world cup crew too

From what I have gleaned on the EC board, the EC guys mostly prefer the Stratos over Deeluxe.

The Northwaves are special because many racers find them best suited for racing. The boots have last been made about 10 years ago (maybe longer), and the molds have been destroyed. Every 2 years or so a rumour will pop up about the molds having resurfaced, ended up with some small company which will bring back the NW point boots, which then doesn't happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

i have to sell again the Northwave 950 boots because the ebay auction was cancelled from e-bay because the seller was fake.

The name of the ebay user was "Mtmperformance" which is a blocked user now so please be careful in the future if you want to sell to new e-bay members as i experienced.

You can bid again in the new ebay auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.ch/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260747098052&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Regards

Thomas

Hello,

i have to sell again the Northwave 950 boots because the ebay auction was cancelled from e-bay because the seller was fake.

The name of the ebay user was "Mtmperformance" which is a blocked user now so please be careful in the future if you want to sell to new e-bay members as i experienced.

You can bid again in the new ebay auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.ch/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260747098052&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Regards

Thomas

The seller was fake? I thought you were the seller?