Note to New Members ×

Short Video

wgarrow

Heres a short video taken at PMRC yesterday. Hope you enjoy it. For those of you wondering, I am on a PGS from Hardbooter with vist plate, f2 bindings, and UPZ RC8 boots (the black ones). I will be making a PMRC alpine snowboarder review, I hope sooner than later :). Enjoy

UtahCarver, Glad ya liked it. Its real easy to look ok out there with all that snow. While I love it, I still miss the east coast hardpack at Whiteface. If you make the trek down from Logan let me know so we can take some runs

Loc, Hey man how are you? We need to have a beer sometime soon, either you and Neil come out to Utah or in the summer when I am back in Cali. No I havent tried any of the new plate systems. Believe me I want to I just haven't had a chance yet. There will be more videos coming :eplus2:

UtahCarver, Glad ya liked it. Its real easy to look ok out there with all that snow. While I love it, I still miss the east coast hardpack at Whiteface. If you make the trek down from Logan let me know so we can take some runs

Will, how about SES 2011? The Hardbooter.com crew and possibly the BOL crew at PCMR? Meet up with Dave, Billy, and the ever-charming Skully and the whole crew. Thanks again for the vid. Happy New Gear!

Mark

Loc, Hey man how are you? We need to have a beer sometime soon, either you and Neil come out to Utah or in the summer when I am back in Cali. No I havent tried any of the new plate systems. Believe me I want to I just haven't had a chance yet. There will be more videos coming :eplus2:

One of my former coworkers just landed a job at overstock.com and moved over there. He told me to come visit and I can stay at his place and go boarding too. So I might just make it out to Park City :)

Buell, I will try to make another video this upcoming weekend.

Sweet! Looking forward to it.

We just got to Utah a couple of hours ago. We were surfing two days ago in Oregon (yes it is cold). Shoulders are strong, time to get the legs in shape with some carving and climbing. :biggthump

Let us know if you are in the SB or PM area.

Jack, I would do another one in a heartbeat thats for sure, they were great to work with. I do however think it is time for "us" to make a real alpine video. I know what I would like to see in it and I am sure everyone has ideas too. After I defend my dissertation this year I would like to make a full length video but its easy to WANT to make one but TO make one is much harder. Hopefully things will workout and "we" all can make a movie that represents all aspects of the alpine riders experience.

Buell, I would love to make it up to SB but I highly doubt it. The only time I might be in area will be for the GS at Wolf. Come on down to PCMR, I live 40 mins away if ya need a place to stay.

Queequeg, I know I wish I could make it to SES, however my wife has already said she wants to got in 2012 (she rides a Kessler) so if she says its so then its so haha. If you or anyone for that matter want to know how our team is doing just friend me on Facebook as I will be posting updates from Slovakia.

Buell, I would love to make it up to SB but I highly doubt it. The only time I might be in area will be for the GS at Wolf. Come on down to PCMR, I live 40 mins away if ya need a place to stay.

When is the GS at Wolf?

We are planning to come over to PCMR at some point midweek. We are just over an hour away so it is not that bad. I'll let you know.

Jack, I wish I was too haha. However I dont think it would cost too much money if it was well thought out. I know I can do the editing and I am sure there are many people that could do the filming.

koldo, Here is a link to the Deaflympics websitehttp://www.2011deaflympics.org/en/news I am sure you will know the ins and outs of where we will be...its my first time going to Slovakia so I have no idea ha. Yes I will have my board with me for sure, I arrive on Feb 15ht or 16th and will be riding everyday I am there.

Buell, The GS at Wolf is at the end of Jan, i think the 28th. I can make a Tuesday or Thursday at PCMR for a morning, I teach at 1pm. At least it would be a few good runs. Sundays arent too busy there, just something to consider. Let me know when you will come so I can plan on being up there

Buell, The GS at Wolf is at the end of Jan, i think the 28th. I can make a Tuesday or Thursday at PCMR for a morning, I teach at 1pm. At least it would be a few good runs. Sundays arent too busy there, just something to consider. Let me know when you will come so I can plan on being up there

Sounds like it is just one day, but if you need a place to stay for the GS, we have an extra loft. I can see the course from my kitchen window.

I will definitely let you know when we come to PCMR. Let me get my legs in shape. Just had the new custom 162 Kessler SL out today for the first time. WOW!

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys at Wolf and riding with you at PC Will!

I got my new Ibex toe clip to replace the broken Burton one, clipped in at the top of Crescent (Park City) for the inaugural run on my Kessler/ Head Stratos combo, been waiting since May... and the bloody rear toe clip shattered when I went to close it. I had to download :-(

A brand new Ibex is on the way to replace my ancient Race Plates, so soon I will get to ride a 'New School' race board! Third time lucky...

@Utahcarver- It will be cool to ride with you 'off-concrete'!

MD