Note to New Members ×

Need a cheap soft setup, 170ish board, 27.5-28 boots, bindings

D-Sub

Don't have a softie setup anymore, but after two years off snow I'm not going to have my first day be on a 180+ race board

SO...need an inexpensive board, boots, and set of bindings

board - 170ish, 25.5ish width for

boots - 9.5-10 / 27.5-28

bindings - just something quality and comfort

anyone wanna help a grumpass out?

I have a decent Steepwater Plow 171 that's just collecting dust. Was debating on listing it this year or not. Has some base dings/gouges from early season garbage, and some light rust on a couple spots.

Not sure what you're wanting to spend. Could probably do $100 shipped for you, depending on where it's gotta go. Rather see it used than sitting sad in the corner.

I have a decent Steepwater Plow 171 that's just collecting dust. Was debating on listing it this year or not. Has some base dings/gouges from early season garbage, and some light rust on a couple spots.

Not sure what you're wanting to spend. Could probably do $100 shipped for you, depending on where it's gotta go. Rather see it used than sitting sad in the corner.

Awww ****! Steep Plow!

zip is 81428

any core shots? delams? not that it matters that much, but it'd be nice if the board would hold up for a little bit.

I have a Salomon LT 400 Unibody 171 already packaged and ready to go..used once. Previous buyer changed mind so it's ready to go. Thinking $125 shipped

I think that's a pretty narrow-waisted board, no? 24.3 or something like that?

Gonna see if I can work out this steep first. Would still need boots and bindings.

thanks for the responses so far

Pics of board are the lighter blue #1 is 2nd from left, pic #2, 1st next to the darker 171 and pic 3 is the 2nd from left for the base-storage wax...24.5+ as I recall...if you want, I'll open the packaging..you gots yeti feet?

is

I think that's a pretty narrow-waisted board, no? 24.3 or something like that?

Gonna see if I can work out this steep first. Would still need boots and bindings.

thanks for the responses so far

post-6955-141842330086_thumb.jpg

post-6955-141842330088_thumb.jpg

post-6955-141842330091_thumb.jpg

I have a pair of brand new Atomic Waiver boots in size 10. I take a 27.5 in Deeluxe/Raichle and these boots fit me well. I never used them because I got a pair of Burton Driver X at about the same time. The Waivers are Atomic's stiffest boot at the time of purchase (2007 or so).

http://www.crazysnowboarder.com/EQUIPMENT/equipment.php5?item=884

$100 plus shipping and they're yours. I think I paid close to $300 for them.

I have a pair of brand new Atomic Waiver boots in size 10. I take a 27.5 in Deeluxe/Raichle and these boots fit me well. I never used them because I got a pair of Burton Driver X at about the same time. The Waivers are Atomic's stiffest boot at the time of purchase (2007 or so).

http://www.crazysnowboarder.com/EQUIPMENT/equipment.php5?item=884

$100 plus shipping and they're yours. I think I paid close to $300 for them.

THanks, my man, but I'm not into stiff freeride boots. I'll probably just find some used Burton Rulers since I have experience with those.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW

a LOT of people posting in the "need gear" section!

Just wanted to say THANKS to Marty and Mike T! Marty sent me a pretty damn clean Steep, and Mike sent me some PIMP bindings with gold accents!

just need boots now

only goin to SUNLIGHT for one day for now. Friend is visiting...she didn't want to do Aspen. Obviously way more expensive than Sunlight :)