Note to New Members ×

Coiler Violator 188! Need a Free bee , please help with topsheet design

Shred Gruumer

Well,, I need help,, Im an Engineer and not a graphic artist..

Hear is the Scoop,, I have had a custom Coiler made for almost 1 1/2 YEARS - thats right you think you been waiting for a MADD - I ordered a Coiler April of 2003!!! now the Board has been done but the hang up has been getting a decent top sheet. At this point its a lost cause with the current supplier! Bruce has another place that can sublimate if you provide them with a file. the parameters are on "Snowboardmaterials.com"

The lenght is 188cm and the width is 18.5cm

I know im asking for a lot but I need a freebee!

Design to incorporate a few things.. of course you can add the saying "Graphix by..so and so" YOU

And as in all business,, I needed it yesterday.. anyone wanna help?

Please!!!!!!!!!!Incorporate: Violator 188, Shred Gruumer Model and Coiler in some bloody font on the nose. Black Board with Red lettering.. make it creepy![/b] :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how to do that stuff.... plus im shut out of the web site from work,, what type of file does it have to be in? Mellow can you check back with me..via email and give me the scoop on how it has to be.. like I said,,big brother won't let me into the site!

Tanks,,

Anyone ,,anyone ,,buehler?

Right Said Shred

Shred,

Here is the info on how they want you to send your graphics:

We recommend you design your graphics in Illustrator, Photoshop, or Coreldraw full size at least 200 dpi and send us the disk (or email the file if it is under 5 megabytes). We do not guarantee hitting pantone colors exactly but get pretty close usually.

Any number of colors is fine (art, photos etc are OK) - you simply design in RGB or CMYK

We recommend designing the graphic rectangular in shape at 13" wide by about 2" longer than you need to allow for shrinkage and bleed

Cost is $39 including material for topsheets and $45 for bases including a white flood coat behind the graphic, Price assumes we do not have to work on your file. If we do we will contact you with a quote

Shred,

You can get the Gimp to create your graphic. It's a free photo editing software. It should have all the features that you need.

I guess you can send the guys at snowboardmaterials a jpeg of your graphic - if it's mainly one color and only some graphics on the tip/tail of the board then it shouldn't be too big to e-mail...

Bob, anything would help even if its close,,i don't have anything so its gotta be better than that!!!

I guess these guys have to have it exactly to size! to what ever was said in the above post is what has to happen.. Again its a custom shape with a stubby nose and a radius cut out on the tail!

So leave room on the tail so the Coiler logo doesn't get chopped..Id say bout 4 inches!

Let me know what ya can do as soon as possible.. Sorry for bieng a hand out on this one.. but its Christmas!!

Right Said Shred

ps.. Verry Cheery graphics huh! just the way I like em!

Scott,, thats the Font im going for just add the other text from my sample and its starting to take shape! Is that the creepiest you can do? hehe

Bob..cool.. Thats the species girl..or something like it.. looking for more gore than si fi.. something with the head cut off or a reaching arm that is torn off..! you know,, Rammstien stuff!

Great work..

another email for me is shredgruumer1@yahoo.com

:)