Note to New Members ×

BOL Dating

kieran

It will be interesting to see the responses that he gets for that from the women and what they're preferences will be!

I think most of the Bomber Babes have already chimed in here, but....

You realize that - except for being too short, too old, too goofy, too mental, too underemployed (with finances to match), and not healthy enough to qualify for health insurance in this great country.... - I'd be perfect!!! :biggthump Oh, yeah - and I'm already spoken for.... :1luvu::p:1luvu:

So Kieran, good luck with the T-bar strategy. When you find your softboot girl, don't know if it would help to mention to her that - as good as she looks now, her heelside will be even tighter when she takes up hardbooting? There's nothing better than carving to give a girl those skull-crusher thighs and stripper butt... :biggthump:ices_ange;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In fact have 2 GF's now, they are both 185cm tall, with skinny little waists, zexy chikas they are, lol, one is German thee other American and they both don't cat fight over me to see who get's to go on the lift with me. :cool:

If I had a human GF who was a Hardbooter ( I've only had S-booter GF's ) she better be worse than me cause I had a GF who was a better shot, and a GF who was a better drummer, and a GF who was a better motorcycle rider and so my little shattered male ego couldn't take the last nail in my pseudo masculine coffin, lol.:D

That song is always on my mind when trenchin...:p

RT

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUR4R_cKLEQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUR4R_cKLEQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Please someone give this guy a go. I am heading up to Scotland this season for a Scottish expression session, and the last thing I need is a burly 6 footer Highlander chasing me down the hill with a plate and a gs board. I have no plate and a sl board.

Strange things happen to people who are denied certain things, think prison or desert islands.

So, Michelle have a holiday in Aviemore. Plus you can promote some Bomber products in the UK:cool:

Ok, I gotta laugh about this.... catching up on some reading in the thread and look at the bottom where it list who is browsing this thread.... guess what???? two BOL members on here and both women! (go figure...) and both are spoken for.... I don't know about 2 Ravens, but I got me a soft booter BF that I'm hoping to convert one of these days! at least he's getting better and will be able to keep up soon!

There was an episode of Ride Guide where Joanna went speed dating at the hill. You randomly got matched with a member of the opposite sex, and had a seven minute "speed date" on the way up on the lift. It was hilarious - I can't remember where it was though - maybe Tremblant?

Kieran, I sense a marketing opportunity ...

There was an episode of Ride Guide where Joanna went speed dating at the hill. You randomly got matched with a member of the opposite sex, and had a seven minute "speed date" on the way up on the lift. It was hilarious - I can't remember where it was though - maybe Tremblant?

Kieran, I sense a marketing opportunity ...

that is genius. i've had some pretty good chat on a t-bar, but a focused purpose like that could be a lot of fun. :biggthump

In addition to my pink pants, I also have a hot pink snowboard. Thanks Bruce :biggthump

(disclaimer: I'm not really obsessed with pink. I got the pink pants at a second hand sports store and they have taken on a life of their own!!!)

Hot Pink is totally the way to go. I always have something hot pink on when I ride . socks, hat . . . Love the pants, wish I had a pair!