Note to New Members ×

2nd Annual Dave Winters' Birthday Sesh...

Dave Winters

I might be doing to some shwanky hotel opening in Denver Saturday night for work, but if we don't end up going...maybe I'll see if the ball and chain will bring me over (depending on how much is open; we're avoiding driving all the way over there for weekends at the moment, but I want to play!) :eplus2:

Ang,

A whole lot of the mountain is opening today, Nix Nox, the run to the east of Richards, all the way over to your fav run off of six, roulette, will be open and ready for our desacration this weekend. So stay in town Sat night and head up in the am

mario

Just checked loveys site, the gooming report has almost everything up to drifter open, 2 may be up and running by next weekend

I'll be there too! A rare Loveland Appearance by me....but we have to make it a celebration for my bday too - since it will be the 7th day of my birthday week!

Looking foward to riding with you guys, if you'll have me and my slow ass :)

Going to try and scrape the boss man off the plate production to join us too!

Dave,

Yes, I'm a douchebag, can't make it. Working non-stop on the plate project as the racers are all in town and screaming for a plates. And I hate to say it but I get all my work done on the weekends. If you drive by on the way back to the Boat stop on in and bang on the big door. I'll show you the goods.

And happy B-Day old man :biggthump

Hi Fin,

I hope all is well! Sounds like your busy! We are getting ready to drive out there to ride for Sunday and maybe Monday (if conditions are ok), then on to Yellowstone, then onto Mammoth for opening day (assuming they get snow LOL)!

What time do you open the shop on Sunday and Monday? I want to stop buy and get some new bindings (time to get with the program)!:lol:

Hi Fin,

I hope all is well! Sounds like your busy! We are getting ready to drive out there to ride for Sunday and maybe Monday (if conditions are ok), then on to Yellowstone, then onto Mammoth for opening day (assuming they get snow LOL)!

What time do you open the shop on Sunday and Monday? I want to stop buy and get some new bindings (time to get with the program)!:lol:

Sorry, closed on Sun and Mon in the winter (Sat too). Not sure if Fin is around on Monday or not.