Note to New Members ×

Burton FP on the-house.com???

MJDC25

One of our local shops - I think they've had these asym boards for a while..

If you're interested, make 'em an offer. (One of them might be slightly used..?)

But...

If you are REALLY looking for a sweet ride at a great price...

than THIS is the board for you! (embedded e-bay link)

I do recall a NOS Burton Asym selling on Ebay to a buyer in Japan for 500$ on a "Buy Now" . With shipping it would likely have been over 600$.

Frankly, if there is a market it is small , however Ebay reaches so many millions that it is worth a shot for the seller to give it a go. They can always come down in price if it doesn't sell. "Reaching for the stars" has proven a valid method for some.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

you know someone will pay $269.95 for those too...

:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

Probably already have. They could have dozens of these, you just never know. Being in business, they will lower the price until they sell. I am a buyer at about half that price. Always in the market for NOS boards over ten years old. Surprising how many are still out there. A very good friend sent me pretty much an entire catalog of the Sims Asyms still in the plastic!!

As a collector, once you have a NOS version, undamaged, with factory stickers still on it. Your search for that model, year, color way, has pretty much ended. It doesn't get much better unless it has some history. I.E. Signed by Tom or one of the Sims Team riders.

Asyms are a little like the phonographs of the 70s and 80s. They were very popular for a period, now they are under appreciated by the majority. High quality units sell at garage sales for 5$ even though they are fully functional. Over time they may see a new appreciation emerge and value return. Maybe, maybe not ?