Note to New Members ×

Virus WorldCup UPM GS Board

Hans

but knowing the specs sure does help you to get a idea of what the board is going to do.

case in point I had a 190 with a 15 meter radial sidecut with no taper or at least very little and then a 182 with something wider I think it was 16 and a ton of taper. guess which board was happier at speed?

both were labeled GS boards............

even if the numbers are not the whole story they are a big part of it.

Well said Bob. I know that when folks are looking to buy a custom board, one of the ways we can communicate what the final product will be in numbers. Allot to consider and we try not to get completely fixed on the numbers. Then again "Why not"?

Damn Bob, you sure seem laid back and awefully nice lately! Impressed,

Fatherhood having an effect? Good on you!

Well said Bob. I know that when folks are looking to buy a custom board, one of the ways we can communicate what the final product will be in numbers. Allot to consider and we try not to get completely fixed on the numbers. Then again "Why not"?

Damn Bob, you sure seem laid back and awefully nice lately! Impressed,

Fatherhood having an effect? Good on you!

hey, old snowboards, eff you!

this better?

joking, yeah, just being my normal self and not in the bobdea character should have two names on here.

mostly a time issue and the other there's no one here that really bugs me enough for the dick head in me to come out. lots of it is a time thing, I used to read every post on the forum and had the time to post. not the case now.

really excited about life too, I may be able to move within 10 miles of one of my favorite small eastern ski areas as well as within

5 miles of one of the best trout streams in the east.