Note to New Members ×

Fall Fare Sale on Delta

Algunderfoot

Just saw that a Milwaukee to Eagle round trip dropped to $348 from $611, for February 4th - 12th (SES2011). Booked it! Is it too early to start the list Michelle?

With all of our SE Wisconsin lakes on "No Wake" with all the water, Winter can't come soon enough!!

I'm on the list! Hotel is booked already. Unfortunately Frontier stopped flying out of North Dakota so my flight costs jumped a bit.

Is it wrong to be thinking about snowboarding in the peak of the summer? My friends seem to think so... LOL!

Just saw that a Milwaukee to Eagle round trip dropped to $348 from $611, for February 4th - 12th (SES2011). Booked it! Is it too early to start the list Michelle?

With all of our SE Wisconsin lakes on "No Wake" with all the water, Winter can't come soon enough!!

So Al, you have to travel to where to waterski?

Bummer, is this because too many folks causing issues? Jet-ski etc?

Private lakes? I would imagine this puts additional pressure on the lakes that are still available. Perhaps increasing

the likely hood that they too will create new rules?

Bummer Al. We used to get that in the delta during spring run off to protect the levees. Never heard of it on a lake.

Come out to the Bay Area, we'll take you up on Montezuma slough. It always rocks on an incoming tide, hardly any traffic.

Well Cory, as the song goes..."If thinking winter in Summer is wrong, I don't wanna be right" Now my Girlfriend's boy is sounding like me too! He just took it up snowboarding last season...

Hey Bryan,

All of our southeastern WI lakes and rivers are above thier high water marks, so launches are closed and "no wake" rules are in effect. We did find some rather exiting canoeing upriver however through downed trees and rapids where there normally aren't any. Lot's of folks have serious flood damage, and we're now breading mosquitoes the size of albatroses...

May have to take you up on that soon Scott!

Hey Bryan,

All of our southeastern WI lakes and rivers are above thier high water marks, so launches are closed and "no wake" rules are in effect. We did find some rather exiting canoeing upriver however through downed trees and rapids where there normally aren't any. Lot's of folks have serious flood damage, and we're now breading mosquitoes the size of albatroses...

Sorry to hear about the flooding, the good news is the "No Wake" ban is temporary then. I was afraid it was forever.

Take care, have a good summer. Bryan

Lookng forward to another excellent event. Aspen or Bust baby! Bryan, Tille, Billy, and Tom Lapinski, your attendance will be mandantory due to last years abscence.:eplus2: You guys always peg my fun meter. And JBird, you my long lost friend have been gone way too long, love to see ya in Aspen this winter. Oh, and looking forward to seeing the rest of you mountain destroying riff raff also. Cant wait.:biggthump Espi, if ya show up this year, just remember, don't bring a spoon to a knife fight. Come prepared this year would ya!:eplus2:

Think Snow!

Lookng forward to another excellent event. Aspen or Bust baby! Bryan, Tille, Billy, and Tom Lapinski, your attendance will be mandantory due to last years abscence.:eplus2: You guys always peg my fun meter. And JBird, you my long lost friend have been gone way too long, love to see ya in Aspen this winter. Oh, and looking forward to seeing the rest of you mountain destroying rif raf also. Cant wait.:biggthump Espi, if ya show up this year, just remember, don't bring a spoon to a knife fight. Come prepared this year would ya!:eplus2:

Think Snow!

The Snowman's throwin down....gotta love it! We'll need all the reinforcements we can get this year to face off against SADD.

(Squirrels Against Downhill Debauchery)

Safe travels!

Not sure, I'll decide once I get on her a few times. After whitlin' down my quiver I am back to too many choices. I can only bring three to SES, and one has to be Desire' the Powstick. I'm hoping for a trip to CO earlier in the season for "business" so then perhaps...

looking forward to seeing the rest of you mountain destroying riff raff also.

I think I'm going to skip it this year. I live here now, so I don't want to be on the mountain when there are idiots like Snowman making big ruts all over my otherwise empty hill. :eplus2:

I think I'm going to skip it this year. I live here now, so I don't want to be on the mountain when there are idiots like Snowman making big ruts all over my otherwise empty hill. :eplus2:

Wow Angie, it didn't take long to put the High in your brow now did it? :lol:

Well good then we don't need any more local's letters to the editor....

actually I do hope to see you there regardless, and I would expect a female posse by now as well..hint, hint, looking out for my boyz (riff raff),

I can only introduce so many women to this event on my own you know...

Wow Angie, it didn't take long to put the High in your brow now did it? :lol:

Well good then we don't need any more local's letters to the editor....

actually I do hope to see you there regardless, and I would expect a female posse by now as well..hint, hint, looking out for my boyz (riff raff),

I can only introduce so many women to this event on my own you know...

Now on a serious note, I am very excited to see all of you and ride together again! Its way more fun now that I can keep up! :eek:

It'll be great to have a bunch of riding buddies around for a few days since I left my whole riding crew of BOL friends back in Summit. Oh, and I'm sure by February I will be completely sick of riding with Mr. Callen :p

Don't get your hopes up for a posse of chicks though, Al....everyone I knew in Summit were dudes and I know even less people here!

I'm thinking about driving. Anybody from Oregon area want to carpool out there? Bryan?

Lets talk closer to the event. I typically don't decide until I know what the base is like, my personal fitness, etc.

PS. I looked into putting together a group one time, too much hassle for me to organize. Mike T might be a good canidate? He drove several years. Possibly Doug?

Ang, will you and I be the only ones? Wow...it's great to be popular and all but..you know. Come on girls! Patrice? Lisa? Shelly? Ann???

Just for the record Michelle I remain happily spoken for, just hoping to expand the dynamic....this is a session afterall not a rally. However I know one gal that owes me a week (yes you Brighteyes) I guess I'll need to get started. :lol:

Hey Ang, there is a Super Pink Lollipop Swirl one piece on ebay right now. No idea if it's even close to the right size, but if you showed up in that you would count for double the girl power! This thing could burn innocent retinas! :ices_ange

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120544288070&Category=59733#ht_5632wt_824

Excellent, more room and one less obstacle to avoid. Don't be harshin my line! On a serious note, you have to come out for at least one day so that your apline snowboarding guideance counselors can make shure that your newly acquired skills havent wained. Gotta make certain that all that instruction and ridicule didn't go to waste.

Think Snow!

Excellent, more room and one less obstacle to avoid. Don't be harshin my line! On a serious note, you have to come out for at least one day so that your apline snowboarding guidance counselors can make shure that your newly acquired skills havent wained. Gotta make certain that all that instruction and ridicule didn't go to waste.

Think Snow!

Videos please!!:eplus2:

Guest shrederjen
Is it wrong to be thinking about snowboarding in the peak of the summer? My friends seem to think so... LOL!

HELL no!!!

Ps....Al, I'm coming out to ride with you in Aspen, rather than Wisconsin, this year!

Hey Ang, there is a Super Pink Lollipop Swirl one piece on ebay right now. No idea if it's even close to the right size, but if you showed up in that you would count for double the girl power! This thing could burn innocent retinas! :ices_ange

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120544288070&Category=59733#ht_5632wt_824

That is Awesome! It would fit right in to the one piece clan that has started.

Two_ravens, you have to come this year. I hear your riding skills are killin it!!!