Note to New Members ×

09/10 185cm KST $800 Shipped!

zackay

These are 185cm black top sheet kesslers that are 20.2 cm wide at the waist 25 cm at the tip, 23 cm at the tail and have 19.36 meter sidecut. They have been very well taken care of! They have hangl inserts but the hangl plates are NOT included. However, I have a solution!

I will include the Hangl top plate's that have 4x4 inserts and holes that line up with the Hangl inserts. I recommend putting a rubber gasket between the top plate and the board before attaching them. This will allow you to ride these boards without the hangl plates and it can be flipped around to work for either regular or goofy foot!

Another solution besides acquiring the actual hangl plate is to contact Mike Tinkler and have him make you something that will work. He's a genius and does amazing work.

I take paypal, cash or check.

Zac

If you would like to purchase just one board it will be $650 shipped.

zackay@gmail.com

post-8437-141842317056_thumb.gif

post-8437-14184231706_thumb.gif

post-8437-141842317063_thumb.jpg

I will double check but the base shouldn't have any defects...the board was ground by Curtis Bacca professionally tuned all season by my tech Ian Price. It has a 3 degree side and .7 base bevel.

Thanks,

Zac

Okay cool

can you post pics of the bolts like if they have any pull or anything?

Dood, I really don't think this seller is going to misrepresent his board. You know <a href="http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/613.html?URL1=/uk/604/613&URL1=/de/606/615&type=biog&competitorid=29871&sector=SB">who this</a> <a href=http://www.americassnowboardteam.com/bios/zac_kay.php">is, right?</a>

Sheesh, be nice to the World Cuppers so they'll continue to post up their old gear in the BOL Classifieds. :smashfrea :smashfrea :rolleyes:

(I might add that Zac was very gracious about signing autographs when he raced at Hood a few seasons back - thanks Zac!)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a couple more pic's as requested by some viewers...just a reminder, I have two of these boards and they are identical shapes and really close in the flex. I will either for $800 shipped or the pair for $1500 shipped. You will not be disappointed by the condition of either of these boards!

Zac

post-8437-141842318952_thumb.gif

post-8437-141842318954_thumb.gif

• 1 month later...

Trigger pulled! Done deal Zac. I want the full Tinkler set up Kessler.

Thanks again for the great deal!!

Bryan

Wow! Folks, 650$ for a World Cup Kessler, Black top from last year , race tuned. Wow.

Throw on one of the new plate systems coming out and you are on "THE SH!T" for this coming season.

• 2 weeks later...