Note to New Members ×

kaane boards 2010 6 killers

matiu68

cHOW MATIU. ITS NICK COLAVITO FROM THE STATES. LISA KOSGLOWS COACH. iTS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE TALKED SEND ME EMAIL NICKCOLAVITO@MAIL.COM Im in lake tahoe california with my wife and kids. ill be in mt hood for entire summer for training. i would like to invite you to come stay with me and my family anytime. Come to mt hood i have a training lane for 3 months. Its so crazy most of these guys dont know your history. well heres some. Matiu showed up at a psta race in 89 on the norrowist sickist board ever. we were freaked out. you couldnt even here it on the snow. he smoked all of us and won the race. Matiu, i have the footage from the TV do you still have that board? anyway keep in touch and what ever you need. let me know. watch out kessler . your long time friend nick c.

cHOW MATIU. ITS NICK COLAVITO FROM THE STATES. LISA KOSGLOWS COACH. iTS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE TALKED SEND ME EMAIL NICKCOLAVITO@MAIL.COM Im in lake tahoe california with my wife and kids. ill be in mt hood for entire summer for training. i would like to invite you to come stay with me and my family anytime. Come to mt hood i have a training lane for 3 months. Its so crazy most of these guys dont know your history. well heres some. Matiu showed up at a psta race in 89 on the norrowist sickist board ever. we were freaked out. you couldnt even here it on the snow. he smoked all of us and won the race. Matiu, i have the footage from the TV do you still have that board? anyway keep in touch and what ever you need. let me know. watch out kessler . your long time friend nick c.

Would you happen to be the same usprosnow that is trying to get Alpine riders banned from racing SL/ GS at Nationals on the USASA forums?

TRy reading the post. Its not about banning it from nationals, were do you get that from. Im an alpine rider and coach since 84. I suggested we have a seperate division for alpine boards. The main reason for this suggestion was to help softies that race at the age group levels have a little more fun and success at what there doin. and i still havnt heard a thing from a soft boot rider. Its crazy how some of the alpine guys are freakin out. it was just a suggestion. ive earned that right in this sport that i help bring to where it is today, dont even come on BO and start a flame throwing match with a lie that im banning alpine boards. dont just jump on the band wagan. think before you speak . thank you nick colavito

Some of this is edited in the interests of sanity.

Usprosnow-

The softie riders are plenty competitive. Alpine events are way too small as is, we don't need more divisions.

If anything, you're giving riders less incentive to pick up hardboot racing. Seperating softies from hardboots is only stunting progression. I think the overwhelming majority would agree.

I just read the USASA thread @ http://usasa.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=144&func=view&catid=8&id=568

I can't believe this is serious.

TRy reading the post. Its not about banning it from nationals, were do you get that from. Im an alpine rider and coach since 84. I suggested we have a seperate division for alpine boards. The main reason for this suggestion was to help softies that race at the age group levels have a little more fun and success at what there doin. and i still havnt heard a thing from a soft boot rider. Its crazy how some of the alpine guys are freakin out. it was just a suggestion. ive earned that right in this sport that i help bring to where it is today, dont even come on BO and start a flame throwing match with a lie that im banning alpine boards. dont just jump on the band wagan. think before you speak . thank you nick colavito

I could quote you but apperently you rewrote your ideas in a much more.."calm" attitude.

I still dont understand. Alpine coach since 84? And you want softboot riders to not have to compete against them? How many softboot riders compete in FIS sanctioned races on softboots. :confused:

We are only talkin about the age group cats in usasa only. The main reason was to allow softies to have the same chance at nationals as they did in the region, Not all but most. to make it clear. snowboarding since 84 hardbootin since 86 and coaching at the world cuo level with one olympics under my belt 98 . and still no posts from a soft boot racer. I thought you were mike thomas . sorry

Nobody is going to agree with such an outlandish concept.

Softbooters beat hardbooters all the time. In fact, in a "survival mode" course, softbooters often pull ahead with the mobility and flexibility their gear affords them.

I'm surprised you have failed to recognize this in your many years.

Either way, if they managed to dominate their regional races, it simply means that region is not an accurate reflection of the USASA as a whole.

i kinda just insulted there success nad there region ouch

Huh?!!

Nick, I read through this thread and the thread on the USASA forum and have a really hard time following you. I hate to bring this up again and sound like your school teacher but try formatting your posts with punctuation, spelling and grammar.