NHL fans?

Aisling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have enjoyed watching Halak play for a while. I have to admit that I was rooting for Montreal even though I picked Washington in the pool I have going with my wife. Win-win! I am glad for Rask in Boston but I have to admit that I kind of wish Thomas was doing better. He is a great story, coming into the league later in life and working hard.

I think I saw him last night pulling the jersey over some midget dressed in a habs jersey on a line with a bunch of smurfs which must have woke him up enough to score a goal....

my pool's sunk, my leafs didnt even figure (again), so i'm rooting for my second favourite team - whoever's playing the habs. And waiting for the sharks to choke.

I'm rooting for a Sharks-Bruins final. But hopefully all the other series get pushed to 7 games so the opponents are tired coming into the conference finals.

I had wings for dinner last night and it didn't help the Sharks. Maybe I should have sushi instead?

...my leafs didnt even figure (again), so i'm rooting for my second favourite team - whoever's playing the habs.

Whaaat? How can you root against a Canadian team? Even when Nucks got kicked out of playoffs by Calgary, I still supported the Flames right to the end. Go Canada!

post-1678-141842315937_thumb.gif

no one else cares but DAMN. that sucked. they better come to play game 6 :barf:

I care! My wife and I have a hockey pool going and she is destroying me! Go Flyers! :p

I don't think I could handle the chick flicks I have to watch if I lose! :eek::p

Whaaat? How can you root against a Canadian team? Even when Nucks got kicked out of playoffs by Calgary, I still supported the Flames right to the end. Go Canada!

I can relate. I just CAN'T cheer for Vancouver or Calgary. I am an Oilers fan (yes I admit it!) and those teams are THE ENEMY!!!!!!!! :AR15firin

I know everyone says that you have to cheer for the Canadian teams but lets face it, Vancouver is really the Swedish national team. :p :boxing_sm and how on earth can anyone like Calgary! :smashfrea I'm not trying to start anything! :ices_ange

The Oiler will be back! :1luvu:

(I think I have used more smileys in this post than the rest of my posts combined! :D )

I care! My wife and I have a hockey pool going and she is destroying me! Go Flyers! :p

I don't think I could handle the chick flicks I have to watch if I lose! :eek::p

a pox on you jon for saying that and cheering on those cheap shot, Greg Louganis diving, clownhats!

Put well here:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/article/808297--7-reasons-torontonians-can-t-root-for-the-habs-tonight?bn=1

even the CBC radio personalities in Toronto have been anti-habs. And if the CBC says so.... who am I to argue?

Will be at the Blue Goose tonight wearing an old jagr mullet rooting for Sid & Geno & Co.:biggthump

All I have to say is....WTF!? Hell just froze over or something.

I was rooting for a Vancouver, but secretly hoping for an SJ vs Chicago matchup. This will be the best match up of the playoffs. I don't think they will get much resistance from who ever they have to face from the East. But then again, the Habs just won. I guess anything can happen.

for the SECOND time in my entire life... I am now rooting for the Habs.

that's right. GO HABS! CRUSH PHILLY!

and then... i hope to chant... GO BLACKHAWKS!

cause if My team can't have the east and the cup... then NO team on the east can have it

LOL

I loved how everyone cheered in Philly when they announced during the game that Pittsburgh had been eliminated. Rivalry perhaps? :eplus2:

Ummmm....yeah...let's look at this. Rival football teams, rival hockey teams, two cities with 2 attitudes on either end of the state. Philly fans are particularly bloodthirsty, though...just ask any football player hurt in the old Veterans Stadium about how the Philly fans treated them....(Hint-batteries thrown onto the field at them)

As a Pens fan, I can tell you, I can't believe they got by the Senators. The looked very lackluster and off their game. 1 goal for Sid the Kid against the Habs-are you kidding????

I'm hoping it's just fatigue. The Cup last year and the Olys this year....who knows.