Note to New Members ×

Problems with Bomber order #002069

Guest Alex K.

Guest Alex K.

"Order #002069 was placed on 24/09/2004. My credit card was charged on27/09/2004.

The goods have never been received and all my e-mails (neigbor@mail.ru) regarding

this matter have been ignored.

Please credit my money back ASAP.

Alex. K

:mad:

Hello Alex

Let's look at the results of our emails:

Your order came to us on 09/27/04.

09/27 - I emailed you to say we are out of that boot.

09/27 - you emailed to me to add to your order.

09/28 - I emailed to you to again say we are out of the boot, when we expected delivery, and gave you options for a different boot. I also acknowledged the additions to your order.

10/06- I emailed to you again, because I had no response from the other emails, and also sent an email to the "recipient" in the US

10/16- you emailed to me to asking where your order was.

10/18 - I emailed to you again to say the boots are out of stock, and when we expected them to be shipped. I also notified you that your credit card was not charged.

This was the last contact I have had with you.

Have you sent me other emails that I have not received? If so, I apologize if I have not responded to them. However, these are the only emails I have received from you and have responded to each one.

When you place an order on BOL, your card is NOT CHARGED until we ship the product. So your credit card has not been charged, if you would check your credit card statement.

Please email me (in the subject line please put TO MICHELLE) directly in order to get this straightened out. I will and have responded every time. Would you like me to send you copies of the emails I have sent to you?

We really go out of our way to have customer satisfaction. I do everything I can to work with our customers and have them leave Bomber happy.

Michelle

Bomber Industries

Guest AlpentalRider

sounds like his mail service is spam filtering out the bomber emails and he doesn't even realize it lol. gotta love the internet. What I wanna know is why he didn't check his credit card statement to make sure he got charged?

Fin and Michelle are upstanding professionals.

Your post is rude.

Please delete this dumb thread... others have done enough damage to this industry.

Love

Ken D

Let's not all jump on the guy... it just sounds like his spam blocker is inadvertently blocking the Bomber emails. If I thought I was just being ignored and didn't receive boots or the email, I'd be pissed, too.

I'm sure these guys will work it out in a friendly manner, since, as we all know, Bomber is the best.

Originally posted by Ken D

Please delete this dumb thread... others have done enough damage to this industry.

I don't think this thread should be deleted - it leaves a bad taste when somebody is able to censor criticism of themslves.

Better to have it resolved out in the open. Michelle's response is quite convincing, so I don't think any damage is done - just the opposite in fact.

I live the life of a hobo in the winter

I have ordered stuff and when the billing address did not match the shipping address guess who is calling to make sure that the info is correct

sounds like top notch service to me if that not I dont know what is

as a consumer I have sky high expectations and Bomber exceeds them every time

I am sure its a matter of misscomunication

Alex

people dont forget to send emails. Do you have a spam filter on your email account? If so, I would check the spam folder and settings.

yes, its too bad you cant get your boots in Russia but Michelle and bomber are doing a FINE job. So far youre 1 out of what...10-12 or so who have posted here. Youre the only one claiming a bad experience. perhaps the problem lies on your end?

its a possibility, isnt it?

Guest Alex K.

1. I don't have any antispam secure on my e-mail.

Why I got the fist letter (9/27) and didn't get the others?

2. Bank gave me information that my credit card was charged on 9/27. It's not a joke.

I just want to get my money back. Could you check your bank accaunt? I think It's not a problem for you.

From Russia,

Alex K.

:confused:

Alex,

PLEASE take this to e-mail so we can get this taken care of for you. I don't think you want us discussing your card info on a public forum?

Contact us at any of the below e-mail:

Bomber@bomberonline.com

Michelle@bomberonline.com

sales@bomberonline.com

info@bomberonline.com

articles@bomberonline.com

webmaster@bomberonline.com

bomber@bombertele.com

or call us at: 970-513-7733

or fax us at 970-513-7833

We have been trying to contact you at:

neighbor@mail.ru