Note to New Members ×

Diablo 209 Powder Board

shane groshong

Just got the new Diablo powder board. I must say this is the nicest Diablo yet, even Eric of Diablo agrees. It came out at 209cm with a 22.5 waist. They did some things with setback and taper that I am quite excited about. We have a 194cm powder board in the works with the same shape just adjusted to the 194 length.

This thing should be a rocket ship. I had it built to replace my 200 tanker, never really liked. I have however always loved the 192 tanker, and the 194 Diablo will be the replacement to that board. I can't wait to give everyone a review after the first ride. Just wanted to show you all what has been in the works from Eric and Abel of Diablo.

post-2367-141842299746_thumb.jpg

The rest say:

"That's not an efficient powder shape. No one could possibly ride that thing in the pow. Grow up, get real and stop lying about your life in the trees.

You really need to get a 120cm, super taper fish/mullet thing.

Or anything Burton actually.

No way you could hang on that thing. That's all."

:rolleyes:

It really does look like an awesome ride!

Any off topic remarks I may have bestowed upon the community were meant to be intoned in the Eddie Murphy's "Bannana in the tailpipe" voice and

only offered with the respect and esteem that I have for my fellow BOL members at large.

I will gladly delete such remarks to restore this to the mainpage?

Jack? Fin?

Curious, how did a post about an alpine powder snowboard end up in "Off Topic"?

Seems odd, mistake?

Please explain.

the name of the thread could do it I'd think.

same as if I were to name a thread "schweeet burton jib stick" even if I were talking about a alpine board still kinda OT I guess

230lbs... means that my 69kg are insufficient to such a length? I got burned by the idea of having something long... in the future as I am not dealing with my SG very well yet - I am still the beginner!

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the review of the board. The expectation is such a teaser...

Thank you for contacts. I will keep it close in order not to loose and get in touch .

So, when should we expect the review?:lurk: