Note to New Members ×

Trouble Getting Feet in bindings

TruelyBlind

It sounds like you are having problems with the rear bail flopping down while trying to close the toe bail?

If you put a single zip tie on the rear bail and leave the long tail on, you will be able to make sure the rear bail stays up by holding on to the tail of the zip tie while closing the toe.

Hope this helps, DR

This pic and suggestion compliments of BlueB.

Give a little more info as to what the problem is that you're having.

Just a small piece of shockcord, tie a not on every end, insolation tape to the bail, bring the loop under the toe block, done.

Entire fix costs $1 or less, takes 2 minutes to do, doesnt interfere with structure of the binding and is very efficient.

I just tried it on TD2, works too. Slightly shorter length is required.

wbywqb.jpg

It sounds like you are having problems with the rear bail flopping down while trying to close the toe bail?

If you put a single zip tie on the rear bail and leave the long tail on, you will be able to make sure the rear bail stays up by holding on to the tail of the zip tie while closing the toe.

Hope this helps, DR

a ziptie.......you Montucky red-neck

• 2 weeks later...
I thought that TD1's also had 3 and 6 degree bases available. I seem to remember that I had a set with 6 degree bases, one thick spacer and one thin spacer with the bases. Of course at my age I might not be remembering too well.

TD1's had 0, 3, and 6 degree cant discs. You needed the corresponding bumpers though.

I had issues with no canting on the back foot also. Now I have 6 degree cant, and I dont have any issues... then again I'm on TD2, so you are kinda stuck with what ya got as TD1 are just available flat.

+1 on the shock cord trick.

another statement that's completely WRONG

another statement that's completely WRONG

Bob.. yer such a bad TROLL.

Take note I made amends to said statement 1 post later.

Rather than being a backpedaler, I didn't EDIT it, I just posted after it and added also a HELPFULL link to a website that discussed the differences.

Thats what makes a quality post, not just slamming an honest mistake about some gear and another person on a forum.

You have some OCD and anger issues you need to discuss with a Dr. who can perscribe some good psychotropic meds :cool:

EDIT: how many days out of the computer chair have you got this season sofar?

I'm at 13.....

Bob.. yer such a bad TROLL.

Take note I made amends to said statement 1 post later.

Rather than being a backpedaler, I didn't EDIT it, I just posted after it and added also a HELPFULL link to a website that discussed the differences.

Thats what makes a quality post, not just slamming an honest mistake about some gear and another person on a forum.

You have some OCD and anger issues you need to discuss with a Dr. who can perscribe some good psychotropic meds :cool:

EDIT: how many days out of the computer chair have you got this season sofar?

I'm at 13.....

lol, no, not a troll, just pointing out how completely unreliable your info is and how little you know. like when you said you had a 1990 board with 4x4 inserts prior to anyone useing that standard or the time you insisted that the entire snowboard industry does not know anything and to prove it said burton stopped making 3 strap bindings therefor everyone in said industry other than harbooters is a sell out.

I thought you had me on ignore?

makes no sense to put someone on ignore if you don't ignore them. yet another shining example of asshatery.

Day # 14 on the hill today Bob.....

Day 14......

and your tally> ?

Occasionally you post something USEFUL in a thread, and I still can value your drivel, so I figured I'd take ya off ignore for Newyear.... Obviously My xmas wish didnt come true.... yer still a botard and clearly still an internet dweeb.

clearly this is not one such thread.

U R TEH WEENAR. :biggthump

back on iggy U go.